Ladies, how do you manage being a NEWBIE-FRIENDLY provider?

It's hard for me to set up appointments without screening. Sure, you can chitchat for a little bit, but how do you really know this guy isn't dangerous, a pervert, a troller, rapist, or LE?? What steps do you ladies take, if any, and what are your do's and don'ts when dealing with newbie clients? Is the atmosphere different to you at all when you meet them for the first time? Share your advice/experiences/etc.
I am not newbie friendly, I know it like saying a job won't hire someone without experience but the person won't get experience unless someone take a chance with him. But honestly I haven't done well with newbies in the past. Not my forte.
I don't think this is information that should be shared with the general public. You might want to post this in the powder room.
agreed !!
we cant tell "newbies" all our secrets
It's hard for me to set up appointments without screening. Sure, you can chitchat for a little bit, but how do you really know this guy isn't dangerous, a pervert, a troller, rapist, or LE?? What steps do you ladies take, if any, and what are your do's and don'ts when dealing with newbie clients? Is the atmosphere different to you at all when you meet them for the first time? Share your advice/experiences/etc. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
NEWBIE'S are nothing more than regulars you have not met yet!
NEWBIE'S are nothing more than the ATF you have not met yet! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Fixed that for you. At least my ATF keeps telling me that.
Fixed that for you. At least my ATF keeps telling me that. Originally Posted by Wicket
I stand corrected... thank you!
The best way IMHO, is to get to know each other a bit via email (or phone) and then go on a couple hour dinner date, at his expense. By the end of it, you should have a pretty good idea of his character. From there, you can either move BCD or decline.

It's kinda a win-win situation, you get a nice dinner and he gets his foot in the door with hobbying and enjoys your companionship over the dinner.

If you have time, the dinner time can be free or you can charge a very small amount for your time, non-BCD.

The rest well, you're honestly just going on instinct.
I would be happy to let you know how I screen newbs, sweet treat. Just shoot me a PM.
  • LynnT
  • 06-04-2011, 06:22 AM
I take some real world info and do my thing. I tell them to give me enough info to prove you're not a cop and you're the guy you say you are.. a creep Id rather deal with than LE.. you'd be surprised what comes up just using Google about people, and thats certainly no secret..

I start with email.. No gent gets my number till he is screened. I dont know how you ladies deal with call up for an appointment..

I also find my higher rate weeds out idiots and I get newbies ready to give info and book.. and most of my business is off BP of all places..

However not so newbie friendly when I travel to a strange city.. learned my lesson the hard way.

I also think this post is ok in the open here.. maybe a lady or gent can learn from this.. Not all ladies have PR access.. and maybe a newbie will be more apt to give info..

Secrets? The resources a lady uses are public.. (most of them anyways) anyone of the gents could use them if they want.. Maybe if some knew they would be less inclined to pull some BS with a lady.. Its no seceret ladies screen..