Soulmate

• motor
  • 06-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Question for the community. Do you believe in a soulmate ( I'm not talking by the hour either)? Do you believe a person has just one or is there others out there.
No. I think it's natural for people to fall in AND OUT of love. People change over time. Hell, I loved a few of my ex GFs deeply - but things changed and we parted ways.

It is possible for two people to love each other until they die, but I think it's unfair to hold that as the necessary standard that everyone should expect to achieve.

It's like winning the lottery. Sure, it's possible, but waiting your whole for it and being disappointed that it never happens is just a depressing existence.

I live for the moment, because who know what tomorrow will bring...
Question for the community. Do you believe in a soulmate ( I'm not talking by the hour either)? Do you believe a person has just one or is there others out there. Originally Posted by motorload
The idea or concept of a " Soul Mate" has always been questioned. I really don't believe there is that "One" particular person out there that could be deemed "Our Soulmate" I do believe the idea of a Soulmate. Think we can have many soulmates throughout our lifetime. They can come into our lives if not for just a moment or a season or even a lifetime. But the bond we may forge with them can spark our souls to kinship for eternity.
Absolutely.... mine lives in Philly and won't talk to me
Nope I don't believe in soul mates I just believe long lasting love is too people who will tolerate each other for long periods of time. People that accept their own faults and know that their partner is not perfect but they still want to spend every second they have with that person that's what I believe in.
I do believe in soul mates, I just think mine is in Alaska in some cabin on a mountain and can't find me
Well I'm finished with my work in Houston... so I'm on my way back to Alaska in some cabin on a mountain top!
I do believe in soul mates, I just think mine is in Alaska in some cabin on a mountain and can't find me Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Well then maybe you can find him since you know he's in Alaska. Maybe you should go to Alaska scan all the Mountains for a Log Cabin and maybe it will be you, who finds him. Just announce that you're " Sweet and Little" He'll readilly drop his pants and say well Iam big and hard, lets fuck baby, I've been waitin a long time. The rest is history. You'll never leave that Mountain or that Log Cabin but you'll be as happy as can be cause you found your soul mate. Now see isn't that a nice story.
Well then maybe you can find him since you know he's in Alaska. Maybe you should go to Alaska scan all the Mountains for a Log Cabin and maybe it will be you, who finds him. Just announce that you're " Sweet and Little" He'll readilly drop his pants and say well Iam big and hard, lets fuck baby, I've been waitin a long time. The rest is history. You'll never leave that Mountain or that Log Cabin but you'll be as happy as can be cause you found your soul mate. Now see isn't that a nice story. Originally Posted by acp5762
Ya, she can do all that or just PM me
Skylar hit it dead on!!
I do believe in soul mates, I just think mine is in Alaska in some cabin on a mountain and can't find me Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Let's go on a search for him together ... in the mean time we can have fun looking!
Yes I do believe in soulmates.

I've seen it happen. Unfortunately, not with me, yet.

On the other hand, I have met a few ladies that we do share a connection that is unique in our thoughts and actions. We are very fond of each other and I think that will always be the case. Kind of like that lifelong friendship that began the moment you met.

So I guess you could call that kind of a partial soulmate?
Ya, she can do all that or just PM me Originally Posted by Still Looking
She said she was looking for her soul mate not an inmate.
Ya, she can do all that or just PM me Originally Posted by Still Looking
I think I will just go the PM route , I don't do well in cold weather
She said she was looking for her soul mate not an inmate. Originally Posted by acp5762
Where's my dam glasses?