The inevitable bad mood.

We all have them. You know those days when we just wake in a foul mood. They don't happen that often but they do happen. I was wondering what the providers do when they hit this little storm. I'm sure it doesn't happen when you have no appointments so how do you handle seeing a client when this happens. I know I have seen a couple of providers that seem to be in that category and have wished I didn't. How do you handle it?
If I'm in a mood, I reschedule my appts, bottom line. If I'm not 100% then I will let the guy know, as I don't think it to be fair on to the guy to pay for my service if I'm not up to par...Unfortunately I think there are some providers out there who are so desperate for money they will take a booking regardless of their personal state....
If I'm in a mood, I reschedule my appts, bottom line. If I'm not 100% then I will let the guy know, as I don't think it to be fair on to the guy to pay for my service if I'm not up to par...Unfortunately I think there are some providers out there who are so desperate for money they will take a booking regardless of their personal state.... Originally Posted by Valerie
This makes you sound magnanimous. What you're saying assumes the guy is able to reschedule. 99 and 44/100 % of the time I would not be able to.
Valeries probably never in the mood, unless its that time of month. It doesn't hurt to grudge fuck someone if your in a pissy mood. Sometimes, that can be the best pure sex.
Charlse It would still be better for you to not see her if she was not at her best even if it meant you would miss out on seeing her entirely. Better that than paying for a subpar session....

Shorty.... I agree 100%
If I have no appointments that day, I turn my phone off and returns calls/emails the next day.

If I have an appointment that day, well.....its like any other job, you put on a brave face, smile like hell, try to joke around and laugh with my client...and then get all sexy.

As I'm getting ready, I'll put music that I have fond memories of. I'll put on some dancing music and dance my ass off in my living room.

Most importantly, I never let my clients know I'm in a foul mood.
If she's not feeling well or too emotional, then yes, by all means cancel the session. If she's feeling like she's wanting take out her anger on someone, then Hell Yess, I'm all for it!!
MsElena... Oh but what do you do about the guy that really wants you to want to be there...lol
I would bet the providers would get a bit more forceful when spancking clients.
This makes you sound magnanimous. What you're saying assumes the guy is able to reschedule. 99 and 44/100 % of the time I would not be able to. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
NO, It makes me sound honest. Anytime I've had to reschedule someone, I go out of my way to work around their schedule and usually give them extra time for the inconvenience, and on the rare occasion that someone is unable to reschedule, I always make it up to them next time I'm in that area. I've never had a complaint about rescheduling someone, if anything the guys tell me they appreciate my honesty and are far more understanding.

So Charlie, if you had an appointment with a lady and she was not well, up to par 100%, at her best, etc... Would you rather use your money towards what's probably going to be a sub-par letdown session, or save your money, have a bit of patience and either see her another time when she's at her best, or better yet, see someone who is feeling their best?

If I have an appointment that day, well.....its like any other job, you put on a brave face, smile like hell, try to joke around and laugh with my client...and then get all sexy.

. Originally Posted by MsElena
I could never do that...I'm far too vocal about my emotions and mood, so there's no way I could fake it, and to be perfectly honest why would one want to? If I were a in the guys position, I'd much rather see the provider on a day she wasn't just putting on a happy face. Just my .02
...I go out of my way to work around their schedule and usually give them extra time for the inconvenience, and on the rare occasion that someone is unable to reschedule, I always make it up to them next time I'm in that area. I've never had a complaint about rescheduling someone, if anything the guys tell me they appreciate my honesty and are far more understanding.... Originally Posted by Valerie
Verified!!!
Verified!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Thank you Ed....being that you speak from personal experience ...
I would reschedule, I'm seldom in a bad mood but I believe in giving 110 percent.
SNL I think 110% is subpar for you