URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=498266
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Will give after screening
Activities: Bbbj,Doggystyle
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: When we met she opened the door wearing a robe with Lingerie underneath. She's very gorgeous with soft tits and round ass. plus the services she provides is excellent.!! Haven't had a service like that in while.
Recommendation: Yes
She was great, review coming
I can’t comment on her service. She seems like a nice gal and is easy to communicate with. I set appointment based on previous reviews here. The pics on her ads are less the freshmen 30lbs. She’s got big massive floppy naturals and plenty of cushion all around. She opened the door and I simply didn’t see my dick getting hard with her. Again, nice gal but not for me in the looks department.
I can’t comment on her service. She seems like a nice gal and is easy to communicate with. I set appointment based on previous reviews here. The pics on her ads are less the freshmen 30lbs. She’s got big massive floppy naturals and plenty of cushion all around. She opened the door and I simply didn’t see my dick getting hard with her. Again, nice gal but not for me in the looks department. Originally Posted by cleanpipes82

Lol, You turned around and left after seeing her open the door?