Why Unions need to be destroyed

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH AMERICAN UNIONS?
You have been brainwashed by fox news
Need a brain to be brainwashed...
  • Old-T
  • 09-26-2013, 05:36 PM
Rockhead, I am sure you would love to return to the days of sweatshops and 6.5 day work weeks.

Unions serve a purpose, though some have certainly gone overboard. There are good unions and bad ones, just like good bosses and bad ones. A blanket statement like yours just shows that you have no care about truth. Argue the reasonable bounds of union involvement, the specific places where unions have too often become Wackos in their own right, and you might sound rational.

This stupid generalization by you is just that--stupid.
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 05:36 PM
poor rockhead
Uh, Old-T, his link is really irrelevant in context with this country.

In fact, of the last handful of threads that he's begun, none. F the headlines have been supported by the link he posts.

This guy makes Whirlyturd look sensible.
Rockhead, I am sure you would love to return to the days of sweatshops and 6.5 day work weeks. Originally Posted by Old-T
Odumbocare is doing precisely that, Old-Twerp. People are going to need two-29 hr part-time jobs to get by because Odumbo "redefined" a work week.
Snick
Please provide a link proving President Obama personally reduced the work week to 29 hours, you lying sack of shit!

anybody else want some of this asshole's lies tonight?
Libtards, what do you expect. Unions destroy jobs NO MATTER what country they are in. They need to go.
Fucking idiot.
The people have voted with their wallet already on the private unions. They simply don't buy products or services by union workers like they did before. Hence, the shrinkage to 4-5% of the private workforce and trending down.

Now, all we lack is to get them out of our government. There is no fear of sweatshop-like environments or 6.5 day weekdays so they are serving no purpose other than taking our tax dollars via the federal workers.
The people ... They simply don't buy products or services by union workers like they did before. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Due to choice, or lack of choice?
Due to choice, or lack of choice? Originally Posted by Submodo
For myself it's an easy choice between two products or services of equal value but one is much higher priced than the other. I can only assume others have done the same.