RICK PERRY JUST FUCKED HIS CHANCES AT NATIONAL OFFICE !!!!!!

Obamacare can't be fixed...........it has to be destroyed !

Rick Perry says we need to “fix” Obamacare, not defund it
That stance just killed Perry's chances of a national office..........meaning Perry is wrangling for a position in the RNP, or some other cushy employment in the public arena.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...n-nonsensical/
LIKE HE EVER HAD A CHANCE.

ITS GONNA FUCK SITTING BULLY, GREG ABBOTT, TOO!

That stance just killed Perry's chances of a national office..........meaning Perry is wrangling for a position in the RNP, or some other cushy employment in the public arena.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...n-nonsensical/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirlaway I work in the medical field do you honestly thin we should go back to the old system?
Do you mind telling me who you have your insurance wit because I will be glad to tell you what they didn't cover prior to Obamacare.

In your world do you think it's ok to charge 100 dollars for a 25 cent bandage??? Do you know why they did it? Because hospitals were getting so many uninsured people who couldn't pay so they charge huge amounts for minor items to recover their losses.

Obamacare is surely not perfect- the best thing to do is take out of the bad and keep the good.

It's been 5 years what is the GOP plan to replace Obamacare?
  • CJ7
  • 09-27-2013, 10:35 AM
Whirlaway I work in the medical field do you honestly thin we should go back to the old system?
Do you mind telling me who you have your insurance wit because I will be glad to tell you what they didn't cover prior to Obamacare.

In your world do you think it's ok to charge 100 dollars for a 25 cent bandage??? Do you know why they did it? Because hospitals were getting so many uninsured people who couldn't pay so they charge huge amounts for minor items to recover their losses.

Obamacare is surely not perfect- the best thing to do is take out of the bad and keep the good.

It's been 5 years what is the GOP plan to replace Obamacare? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

I read where a hospital charged Medicare $9 for the little white paper cup the nurse puts pills in and hands it to you ... and people wonder why Medicare is on the ropes
You set up a false choice = Obamacare or the "old" system.

Are you willing to admit Obamacare is a failure if it doesn't

1. bend the cost of healthcare downward?
2. reduce premiums for households?
3. allow people to keep the plans they have (prior to Obamacare)?
4. allow people to keep their doctors?

The issue isn't what I would replace Obamacare with; the question is when will you admit Obamacare is not wanted by the American public and is a failure (measured by Obama's own standards).

The public is clearly against Obamacare. They don't want it. They never have.

More importantly it isn't achieving any of the phony big promises made by Obama. NONE !

So when will you declare it to be a failure ?

Then we can discuss what should be done......
I don't think he would have had a chance if he opposed it, either. For some reason which makes no sense to me, America doesn't want our fine governor. They might like Chris Christie, who knows....
You set up a false choice = Obamacare or the "old" system.

Are you willing to admit Obamacare is a failure if it doesn't

1. bend the cost of healthcare downward?
2. reduce premiums for households?
3. allow people to keep the plans they have (prior to Obamacare)?
4. allow people to keep their doctors?

The issue isn't what I would replace Obamacare with; the question is when will you admit Obamacare is not wanted by the American public and is a failure (measured by Obama's own standards).

The public is clearly against Obamacare. They don't want it. They never have.

More importantly it isn't achieving any of the phony big promises made by Obama. NONE !

So when will you declare it to be a failure ?

Then we can discuss what should be done...... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
WW how many people like paying taxes overall? Would your neighbors rather pay property taxes or not? Heck since most people don't like to pay taxes let's just get rid of the tax system.

Also what you mentioned is incorrect- there are lots of insurance plans that won't let you choose your own MD- that's nothing new- you ever heard of "Out of Network" or HMO?
WW I am a Pharmacist- do you realize there are insurance plans that lock you into certain pharmacies or force you to do mail order and this has nothing to do with Obamacare.
Since we talking about majority here- didn't majority of Americans want tougher gun control laws?

And heck why we are at it- -6-203 [B]didn't[/B] MAJORITY of Americans decided they wanted Obama vs Romney?

Your stance that majority of people don't like it means it has to change is pointless- I am pretty sure Majority of American Men want bigger dicks and I bet majority of Americans want higher wages so should congress automatically increase minimum wage because most Americans want to make more money? You see how stupid your point sounds?
Not yet, Whirlybugger.

Because, 1) it hasn't gone into effect yet 2) nobody's been able to buy a policy offered under it (though "Obamacare" isn't selling policies) and 3) My doctor hasn't informed me I couldn't come back to see him. Has yours?

Frankly, you're so far out in front of the disaster, you won't know what to do if it doesn't suck!

I suppose this is another case of "WHIRLY IS TRENDING THE END OF THE WORLD!"

LMAO!
I don't think he would have had a chance if he opposed it, either. For some reason which makes no sense to me, America doesn't want our fine governor. They might like Chris Christie, who knows.... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
What's this OUR GOVERNOR shit, defector?
What is the penalty for someone who doesn't buy into the insurance pool?

Answer: $95.00

And when they get sick ?

They can enroll immediately and get covered for that $100,000 treatment.....

How in the fuck is that going to get people enrolled ?
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2013, 12:33 PM

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...n-nonsensical/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Rick Perry had no shot before saying that. Just pretend that Obamacare is like the Iraq war....something we desperately need for the welfare of this nation. Back it for ten years and then we can debate it's success.
  • CJ7
  • 09-27-2013, 12:44 PM

And when they get sick ?

How in the fuck is that going to get people enrolled ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

you answered your own question ,,, when they get sick they enroll

And when they get sick ?

How in the fuck is that going to get people enrolled ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Interesting. However, unless you lose your insurance, enrolling in an exchange is much like the annual enrollment period for Medicare. You have about six weeks every year to enroll. Insurance does not immediately cover when you enroll. Typically it can take anywhere from one to three months. The penalty is capped at 2.5% starting in 2016 or a minimum of around $2000 which ever is greater. I suppose, if you time your life threatening illness to the annual enrollment period, you could get coverage in month or so.
Obamacare needs young people to enroll to make the phony numbers work.........now you are acknowledging that even the cooked up phony financials are a fraud because enrollment will be less than expected !

What a scam on the American people..........lies, lies, and then more lies.
Not true............but if you have the page from the Healthcare.gov web site...please post.

,,,,, enrolling in the ACA is much like the annual enrollment period for Medicare. You have about six weeks every year to enroll. Insurance does not immediately cover when you enroll. Typically it can take anywhere from one to three months. Originally Posted by lostincypress