Libtard massacre

LUTZing them...

How thought provoking. Another YouTube search by SimpleJack.
Personalized "form letters", emails, etc are a large part of the communication Congress receives and they IGNORE them for the most part.

http://www.rallycongress.com/signup/congressmessage/

Rally Congress ensures your online petitions have real impact by delivering your supporters' messages to their elected officials.

Rally Congress allows advocacy managers to create calls-to-action through an easy-to-use online control panel. These petitions, which are hosted by Rally Congress, have a customized look and feel to match your overall campaign.

Unlike most internet petitions, with Rally Congress your site visitors can edit suggested letter text and send messages to their entire Congressional delegation. For each petition signer, Rally Congress validates the incoming data, determines the signer's district and elected officials, and stores the information in a secure database. The site user will also receive a confirmation email with a copy of their letter.
Used to be letter writing, but then somebody slipped some anthrax into the mail.
Fuck, I read the headline and I thought that maybe...never mind.....
Three days until October... You all packed? or just your fudge?
Three days until October... You all packed? or just your fudge? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thou venom rump-fed haggard!
You are a retard, simple J-j-j-Jack!
Iffy posts his heroes at every opportunity.
Iffy posts his heroes at every opportunity. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Guilty...

Typical Ozombie