Obamacare kills doctor's practice then doctor

And it begins.... the end
Fucking loonies. Both of you!

Didn't read the article, did you, Assup? Didn't think so. Moron.
Yes.

SNICK!
  • Doove
  • 09-29-2013, 05:10 AM
Didn't read the article, did you, Assup? Didn't think so. Moron. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The guy killed himself.

How's about we discuss the fact that he had a gun lying around the house?

And where are your cries over personal responsibility?
Obamacare kills doctor's practice then doctor Originally Posted by therock18
suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem ...or so they say.

explain how Obamacare is solely responsible for this guys death?

a lot of things change in life, good & bad.. this doctor just decided to say "fuck it" to all friends and family and kill himself rather than continue to fight through a tough spot.

where is the improvise, adapt, overcome mentality at?
http://www.victoriataft.com/obamacar...d-brother-law/ Originally Posted by therock18
Didn't read the article, did you, Assup? Didn't think so. Moron. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This just verifies what we already knew. You're both a couple of LOONEY TUNES!
No one forced him to kill himself. Doing that over government rules and insurance bullies is weak.

Sounds like a decent man up until then. The article was all about dramatic effect, it didn't really explain the details. If an author/journalist wants to make a difference, name some goddamn names. Actual people; Obamacare does nothing on its own.

I despise all forms of health insurance. It is an industry completely without value, preying upon the financial systems and insecurities of people. It should be eradicated. Doctors and others who offer health care should be held accountable for their part in allowing the practice of medicine to become overwrought with the parasitic insurance system.
The medical profession complained for years about having to treat the uninsured now they are killing themselves because they will have insurance?
  • Doove
  • 09-29-2013, 07:22 AM
Never-mind the countless number of 6 and 7 year old kids with debilitating diseases who will live because the insurance industry is now required to provide them coverage.

No, we'd rather get our panties in a knot over some 63 year old doctor who kills himself over the fact that people might not need his services anymore.
Never-mind the countless number of 6 and 7 year old kids with debilitating diseases who will live because the insurance industry is now required to provide them coverage.

No, we'd rather get our panties in a knot over some 63 year old doctor who kills himself over the fact that people might not need his services anymore. Originally Posted by Doove
The death panel feels the same as you, sacrifice the old. Glad I don't have to make that decision for everyone, but it is the old people who have the most fucked up views in politics, so it might just be a good thing killing some off.
  • Doove
  • 09-29-2013, 07:37 AM
The death panel feels the same as you, sacrifice the old. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Where did i say anything about sacrificing the old?
Where did i say anything about sacrificing the old? Originally Posted by Doove
I'll rephrase: The death panel is not going to get their panties in a wad over 63 year olds either.
THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!

The DEATH PANELS ARE COMING TO KILL YOU! OBAMA WANTS YOU DEAD!

I haven't heard this much bitching and moaning about something designed to cure society's ills and pull our economy out of the shitter since they acquitted George Zimmerman!

Too little too late TeaPukes! quit whining already, for god's sake. At least you got a new savior out of this latest outrage! )