Obamacare explained!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No better reality check than the Donald!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No better reality check than the Donald! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Reported: I think a repub has hacked yssup's account.....jk
No, just some common sense.
Worst bill ever with the Patriot act a close second.
  • CJ7
  • 09-29-2013, 01:23 PM
yak about gifted when you have the $$ to buy the best hair in the world, but aren't gifted enough to figure it out
  • CJ7
  • 09-29-2013, 01:28 PM
Donald Trump often appears on Fox, which is ironic, because a fox often appears on Donald Trump's head."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...#ixzz2gJNeRe2x
Of course Mr. dead pomeranian stapled to his head for hair might get a bit more credibility if he was describing the current law, not one proposed a year previous to passage.
  • CJ7
  • 09-29-2013, 01:36 PM
anyone ever hear what became of his ellite, hand chosen, best $ could buy team of private investigators looking for Obamas birth certificate ?

Hair Guy promised he would find the truth, soooooooooooo
If you just take the content of what was said - everything in the statement is 100% accurate and explains a lot.
Really?????? First, Congress is NOT exempt. They, and their staffers are required to buy from the exchanges, although they will get subsidized. Next, the 16,000 IRS folks. Has not and will not happen. That part of the law which may have required it was repealed (the 1099 reporting). If you bother to read, provided you are also capable of comprehension, the act attempts to address the shortage of medical personnel. Finally, we have a different Surgeon General now, doesn't look obese to me. So, other than in your feeble mind, how is it 100% accurate today?
NO! The purpose of the law is to change our current healthcare to a socialized health care. Socialized healthcare DOES NOT WORK!!!

Really?????? First, Congress is NOT exempt. They, and their staffers are required to buy from the exchanges, although they will get subsidized. Next, the 16,000 IRS folks. Has not and will not happen. That part of the law which may have required it was repealed (the 1099 reporting). If you bother to read, provided you are also capable of comprehension, the act attempts to address the shortage of medical personnel. Finally, we have a different Surgeon General now, doesn't look obese to me. So, other than in your feeble mind, how is it 100% accurate today? Originally Posted by chefnerd
  • CJ7
  • 09-29-2013, 05:51 PM
NO! The purpose of the law is to change our current healthcare to a socialized health care. Socialized healthcare DOES NOT WORK!!! Originally Posted by therock18

you really should look up the definition of socialized, you dumb fuck.

people BUYING insurance from a PROFIT based company is on the most distant end of the spectrum from socialized
That is why his handle is rock.
  • CJ7
  • 09-29-2013, 06:13 PM
That is why his handle is rock. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

should be thedope
Actually, I'm thinking rock is using his handle to describe the composition of his brain and overstate his IQ.