Obama makes America look like idiots to the World! We lost ALL Respect!

So, Dumbama will meet with Iran without preconditions. Problem is Iran won't meet with loser obama but will invite Terrorist Farrakhan to dinner.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-won%E2%8...191733989.html
Obama doesn't really have a choice, the people of America do not want the military involved in another war (and death is about all a muslim understands) and every leader in the middle east knows that, so they can easily poke him in the eye and walk all over him. Make no mistake though, every one of them knows, respects, and fears our military in the hands of a crazy, McCain-like repub which they know can happen in the future. Have to blame ourselves, the people, for this one.
Riight wingers want to either bomb or fire missiles at anyone they don't like. They are firmly embedded in the military industrial complex. Fuck peace let's have someone to hate.
Riight wingers want to either bomb or fire missiles at anyone they don't like. They are firmly embedded in the military industrial complex. Fuck peace let's have someone to hate. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Odrone call's you a liar...fucker
Really? where fucker.
Odrone call's you a liar...fucker Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Ingles, por favor!
Let me see now.
I think it was Odumbo that threatened firing missiles at Syria.
Oh the shame of that right-wing bastard.
If you could spell the shit you post might make sense. pups
Obama makes America look like idiots to the World! We lost ALL Respect! Originally Posted by therock18
If you don't like our electoral process, you can always hop on Jewish Lawyer's slow boat to Tel Aviv and defect.
If you could spell the shit you post might make sense. pups Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nothing was misspelled, you ignorant can of soup.
odron? wtf is that dumb fuck?
  • CJ7
  • 09-29-2013, 12:58 PM
odron? wtf is that dumb fuck? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

its giving Bush credit for the increased use of drones

Beyond Iraq and Afghanistan, the Obama administration has used armed drones in Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia and Libya. There has been a significant escalation of drone strikes under Mr. Obama compared with President George W. Bush, although it was during the final months of the Bush administration when the surge in drone strikes in Pakistan began.

c/p