Islam - The Religion of Peace

Gotta love them muslims, makes Bush look a little better every single day.
It doesn't appear that Islam will ever be able to live in peace with the rest of the world. This issue will have to be addressed sooner or later. When the 3rd World War comes it will be the free world vs Islam. Islam must be purged from the world.
  • CJ7
  • 09-29-2013, 01:16 PM
Gotta love them muslims, makes Bush look a little better every single day. Originally Posted by nwarounder

so how do Nigerian muslims make bush look better
  • CJ7
  • 09-29-2013, 01:32 PM
it takes killing 50 students to make Bush " look a little better"

if you say so ...
so how do Nigerian muslims make bush look better Originally Posted by CJ7
Because he started the war on muslim terrorists and many people, including me opposed it. Before 9/11 and the war, many people did not know, and did not believe how vile and evil these people really are. With each subsequent evil deed performed, it shows that perhaps he was right in that these muslims pose a very serious threat to our national security and need to be eradicated?

I still believe the solution is to not buy oil from muslims and ignore them, but I highly disagree with Obama's policy of we should be nice and talk to them. I can't see where one day they are out lopping the heads off of Christians, and the next day they will sit down and talk about peace with the prez.
  • CJ7
  • 09-29-2013, 01:43 PM
Because he started the war on muslim terrorists and many people, including me opposed it. Before 9/11 and the war, many people did not know, and did not believe how vile and evil these people really are. With each subsequent evil deed performed, it shows that perhaps he was right in that these muslims pose a very serious threat to our national security and need to be eradicated?

I still believe the solution is to not buy oil from muslims and ignore them, but I highly disagree with Obama's policy of we should be nice and talk to them. I can't see where one day they are out lopping the heads off of Christians, and the next day they will sit down and talk about peace with the prez. Originally Posted by nwarounder
I still believe the solution is to not buy oil from muslims and ignore them

so OPEC drives up the price on the world market to compensate their sales loss and this country STILL pays the muzzies for their oil

brilliant
I still believe the solution is to not buy oil from muslims and ignore them

so OPEC drives up the price on the world market to compensate their sales loss and this country STILL pays the muzzies for their oil

brilliant Originally Posted by CJ7
No, we drill our own oil and don't sell it to other countries and build the keystone pipeline and get surplus, if needed, direct from Canada. The price of gasoline in Iran is 30 cents a gallon despite this world market you speak of. It's a difficult concept to grasp, I suppose.
  • CJ7
  • 09-29-2013, 02:11 PM
No, we drill our own oil and don't sell it to other countries and build the keystone pipeline and get surplus, if needed, direct from Canada. The price of gasoline in Iran is 30 cents a gallon despite this world market you speak of. It's a difficult concept to grasp, I suppose. Originally Posted by nwarounder

maybe you should bone up on GLOBAL Markets and their effect on the price of bent crude
Why do Obama, McCain and many other politicians support a Muslim Brotherhood revolution?
maybe you should bone up on GLOBAL Markets and their effect on the price of bent crude Originally Posted by CJ7
There is no need. You simply open up all federal lands to drilling and require that the oil produced and any byproducts be sold in America.
  • CJ7
  • 09-29-2013, 02:24 PM
There is no need. You simply open up all federal lands to drilling and require that the oil produced and any byproducts be sold in America. Originally Posted by nwarounder

you pretend all you want, it don't work that way

the global market is alive and well ... all the muzzies need to do is cut production and starve the GLOBAL market and the price at the pump WILL go up

you pretend all you want, it don't work that way

the global market is alive and well ... all the muzzies need to do is cut production and starve the GLOBAL market and the price at the pump WILL go up Originally Posted by CJ7
There is no pretending, we just have to change. If Iran can figure it out, so can we. I believe in the capability of the people in this country when we want to do something and do not have a muslim loving president preventing us from doing so.
  • CJ7
  • 09-29-2013, 05:35 PM
There is no pretending, we just have to change. If Iran can figure it out, so can we. I believe in the capability of the people in this country when we want to do something and do not have a muslim loving president preventing us from doing so. Originally Posted by nwarounder
so why didn't the people of this country figure out when the bullcrap in Syria broke out, the price of bent crud went up 10 $ a barrel ... answer GOLBAL Market.

keep pretending.

hint )))) we buy the majority of our oil from Canada .. at GLOBAL prices. Keystone oil belongs to Canada ... guess what?
so why didn't the people of this country figure out when the bullcrap in Syria broke out, the price of bent crud went up 10 $ a barrel ... answer GOLBAL Market.

keep pretending.

hint )))) we buy the majority of our oil from Canada .. at GLOBAL prices. Keystone oil belongs to Canada ... guess what? Originally Posted by CJ7
Wrong, because Obama refuses to open up all federal lands for drilling...I can only type it out for you, I can't make you read or comprehend. But keep on pretending we are drilling on all available federal land and that there is just no one in America that can figure it out, as Iran has.