Face Sitting, Kinging/ Queening ..... ??

Are there other ladies and gents that enjoy this fetish as much as I do?
Any juicy stories? What's your favorite sitting position?
Would love this
My absolute favorite... Love big booty smothering!! Love to daty and dato!
Love this! I prefer to have the woman walk for a while to get the "juices" flowing. Then prefer her to wear a thing and do a reverse facesit so I am forced to inhale her ass and suck her pussy lips through the thong. Usually the woman is so turned on, she has to pull the thong to one side so I can suck the clit. I have had two women do this and I sucked until they gushed over my face! One actually got up after and "snowballed" her juices from my face
This is one of my favorites (69 style). Easy access to lick both holes. I especially like smothering when breath play is involved and she just sits there essentially controlling your breathing.
I Love Facesitting!
Alexis you should come to Dallas for at least a week. You seem to enjoy all the fun stuff.
Love this. Even have a Queening seat
I once helped a provider film a scene of some face sitting for her fans. It was great fun and I would do it again. It was very hot and she had a big beautiful butt.
facesitting and smothering is so erotic...especially while dirty talking and telling the gent you are gonna make him eat your pussy whether he likes it or not! Yummm!

{a womans place is on a mans face}
Hoping to meet Queen Riley this afternoon!
Didn't quite work this afternoon due to logistics. Hoping to get a face full of yummy pheromones later this week!
  • Zena
  • 03-06-2017, 04:35 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
An old girlfriend would sit on my face for seemingly hours, her hand braced against the wall or headboard. Although she was petite, she sat heavy grinding into my lips. I had to be careful to keep my teeth covered and my lips would become numb from her pressure. She would soak me, her juices running down my cheeks, neck, ears... Just hot!
I love it because my ATF loves it. Her pussy gets so wet and that gets me so horny for her to get horny