Kinky~ Birthday activities! ~ ♡

• Zena
  • 07-05-2017, 04:55 PM
OK ~ my kinky friends. ♡♡♡
Give me some kinky- birthday activities!!! ♡♡♡
Also. What's the kinkiest-thing you've done on your birthday ?
♡♡♡ thank you!!!♡♡
Played mistress-slave act. She sat on cake and made lick off her ass. Lots of verbal abuse, face sitting and finally sex.
About the kinkiest for me was road head on my birthday.
Girl I dated said for my special day she wanted me to tie her spread eagle with her ass propped up in the air, and tease her with a hitachi on one end and my cock on the other. I was to TEASE her until she begged me to do anything I wanted to her. She said ANYTHING, I did everything.

Then I blew out my candle. Lot of birthdays since then.
In New Orleans for my 40th..I did a gb w 7 guy friends and my girlfriend while our SOs taped it
  • Zena
  • 07-07-2017, 01:53 PM
Reverse headstock, & Dallas rain~ you win! Those are very very good ! Got me all turned on !
Sex in public one year. A FWB and I were out drinking one night, I told her it was my bday and she asked what I wanted to do. I told her I wanted to fuck her ass, and she one upped me by daring to do it in public. I said hell yeah, so we left the bar, went to the parking lot and started making out leaning against her car. Dresses are amazing garments, she had a short flowing one on that gave perfect access to her goodies and I took advantage.

I finally got the nerve to pull my cock out and she was on her knees sucking when the first couple came out of the bar, and I had her pinned to the hood by the time the tenth or so person walked out and saw us. The finaly was her heels hooked around the back of my neck, and my cock deep in her ass while four or five couples stood and watched (the bar had closed and everyone inside had walked out and past us. She was a squirter and loud, so it was quite the spectacle we were both soaked and her orgasms came one after another.

We finished and she smoothed out her dress and I pulled up my jeans, her juices were all over my boots, and her clothes were a mess, and we went to the hotel and wrecked the mattress for the rest of the night.

I miss that girl.
Have a naked birthday boy lie flat on his back.Get his cock really hard. Stick a birthday candle in and light it. See if he can blow it out himself before wax drips on him.

Sad to say, but I've never had a kinky birthday. I'm not willing to try the above.
In New Orleans for my 40th..I did a gb w 7 guy friends and my girlfriend while our SOs taped it Originally Posted by DallasRain
Now that is a tape I'd love to see!
My kinkiest thus far: "Girly bang", 3 gals and me. Ladies were Dallas Rain, StaceyMay, and kami405. Seriously can't remember all the details since it was an hour's worth of blurred stream of mouths, tits, and other body parts, all 3 took turns sitting on my face. It was a great way to celebrate my 62nd.
Best I had started off as a threesome...two gals and myself for the first hour until one had to leave. Then it was 3 more hours of pure fuckfest until she took me out to dinner afterward. There were condom wrappers everywhere when we cleaned up at the end.
My kinkiest thus far: "Girly bang", 3 gals and me. Ladies were Dallas Rain, StaceyMay, and kami405. Seriously can't remember all the details since it was an hour's worth of blurred stream of mouths, tits, and other body parts, all 3 took turns sitting on my face. It was a great way to celebrate my 62nd. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
mmmmmmm and it was so damn fun...you rock baby!

Milf I will be your way in late August...we gotta have some fun!
  • Zena
  • 07-11-2017, 08:06 PM
You all are my HEROES!
DAMN!!!