Encounter: Cherry is a doll

User ID: -
Date: 8/19/2023
Name: Cherry
Phone: +1 (515) 498-6904
Email Address: Email provided through STG, but I texted.
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/des-m...y/611814944165
City: Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: East side, kinda sorta by the Fair Grounds
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, CFS, more BBBJ with perfect hand action to finish.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short and petite, with a pretty face. Pretty much your ideal spinner.
Recommendation: Yes
It pains me to read these great reviews of her and yet I cannot seem to get a reply from her. Shes sexy as hell and im glad you guys are having fun but I want to bust a Cherry too!
She's hard to get a hold of but keep trying, she's worth it!
Definitely a good time but things are starting to become extremely reminiscent of before she disappeared for that long time…
I guess I have to second that about hard to contact.
Definitely a good time but things are starting to become extremely reminiscent of before she disappeared for that long time… Originally Posted by Notinlove
Originally Posted by fugitoid
300/hr
I have tried to reach her a few times with zero luck. Love her photos and would love to see her.
I think she has gone back to her old ways. She is notorious for ghosting folks and standing up people once they arrive. I think she is heading down the same path as last time. I'd expect to see her disappear again before long. I would save your money honestly, it's not worth the headache to be potentially left at the hotel door with no response.