Backpage and pics

I was browsing back page for the first time in a while. And I relised I like their ad format better than eccie. All the girls had many pictures posted with their ad.
I know you have showcases but I'm lazy I don't want to have to go look for your pics.
Also I picked at least 12 ladies I would love to find on ECCIE one to many disasters on BP to see them.
I just perv the pics.
So ladies when you place an ad please more pics the more the better.
Just a late night observation.
I was browsing back page for the first time in a while. And I relised I like their ad format better than eccie. All the girls had many pictures posted with their ad.
I know you have showcases but I'm lazy I don't want to have to go look for your pics.
Also I picked at least 12 ladies I would love to find on ECCIE one to many disasters on BP to see them.
I just perv the pics.
Just a late night observation. Originally Posted by Sutphen

It is great for the ladies to have many pics, especially from different angles, full body and of course in very skimpy clothing. But, what they do not want to do is post so many and leave nothing to the imagination that you can just jack off to to the pics instead of coming to see her and earning your money.
Yeah I had to change hands lots of ads yesterday.
And you really believe the pics of those 12 are real? Or current? If your very lucky one of the twelve might be. If you cannot make the effort to make one mouse click to get to a showcase, be prepared for a lot of disappointment on bp.

And many guys use mobile devices. Lots of pics in an ad eats up data and takes up time. If you have a showcase, one nice teaser photo in an ad is more than enough.
Why would I jack off when, in my mind, I know I want some pussy? Sure, if it's really crappy weather or late at night and can't get any responses or if I'm too tired to pursue, I may rub one out. But to just sit home and rub out for no good reason, that's what teenagers with no car and money have to do.

But...to each his own. Maybe I'm different.

When I want some, I gotta GO GET some. Rubbing out only delays the inevitable.

Yes, there are some good pictures on BP.
Hey I agree tineye 90% of the ladies and the pic has been used all over. Just saying I like the format. Couple nice big pics first then read the ad.
when i joined eccie i had no idea how to navigate the platform. so i primarily worked from my bp ad until i started getting reviews. i have heard of bp as being 'the wild west' lol. as a provider i think you just have to know how to handle yourself and screen. screening is not just about references, but reading between the lines of the language a person is using. other than a couple of no shows i haven't had any problems w bp. obviously eccie has overall better clientele, but i still run my bp ad because of the pics and ease of use. my dialogue is short and sweet, either we're getting together or we're not. we can talk all you want when we get together, lol xo
I just perv the pics.
I must say, if a double click to see erotic pics is significant, it works fine for me. It only filters out the lazies and those only semi-interested, saving the provider precious time.

If a man won't click for more info, he'll likely not fill out any screening form either. Backpage may just be your hunting niche
  • zebra
  • 01-22-2015, 09:05 AM
I just perv the pics. Originally Posted by Sutphen
this guy want's more pictures, and he goes on to say he's too lazy to look for a ladies pictures on eccie ? Too bad, if opening a another is too difficult for you stay on BP by all means.

Really sounds like BP is his hunting ground .

Some people never learn..
this guy want's more pictures, and he goes on to say he's too lazy to look for a ladies pictures on eccie ? Too bad, if opening a another is too difficult for you stay on BP by all means.

Really sounds like BP is his hunting ground .

Some people never learn.. Originally Posted by zebra
You obviously know nothing about marketing.... his idea is VERY sound and would help most of the girls on here and us hobbyists too. He didn't say to use fake photos or to "be" backpage, he just pointed out it's marketing for advertisers is much better and user friendly.
I just perv the pics.
I would LOVE to show you gents my new pics on my ads but eccie REALLY FUCKING SUCKS babe I'm sure A LOT of other girls would like to post more/better pics but with the size regulations I can't really post anything. Then on top of that Eccie ALWAYS logs me out of my account before I can finish my Ad. It takes an hour just to get an ad posted it's so annoying.
Maybe just use an external photo sharing website and include the link in your ad. That way you can show what you want without any of the restrictions.
I would LOVE to show you gents my new pics on my ads but eccie REALLY FUCKING SUCKS babe I'm sure A LOT of other girls would like to post more/better pics but with the size regulations I can't really post anything. Then on top of that Eccie ALWAYS logs me out of my account before I can finish my Ad. It takes an hour just to get an ad posted it's so annoying. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Damn and thanks for the perspective.
I always post a lot of photos in my ECCIE ads and it is not difficult to do! It's definitely on par with how we have to post ads on other similar advertising forums. You just click the photo icon above the text edit field and paste the URL of an image that you have uploaded somewhere else on the internet (postimg.org is good for this) to insert an image into your ad. Voila. Easy peasy.

I actually don't like that I have to upload my photos again every time I post a BP ad. With ECCIE's format, I upload the photo to the internet once and just save the link to the image in my notes, then copy/paste the link into my ads when I'm creating them. It takes a little time but the impact of having lots of nice photos present in my ad is totally worth it!!
I would LOVE to show you gents my new pics on my ads but eccie REALLY FUCKING SUCKS babe I'm sure A LOT of other girls would like to post more/better pics but with the size regulations I can't really post anything. Then on top of that Eccie ALWAYS logs me out of my account before I can finish my Ad. It takes an hour just to get an ad posted it's so annoying. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
So resize the photos. Then, write the ad in Word first and cut and paste into your ad on eccie. Cuts your time on line to next to nothing