Coincidental? Duplicate reviews....

I do a lot of research trying to find the perfect provider and have found several-THANK YOU LADIES!!

I see reviews of the same lady on the same day or sometimes a day apart (by different Mongers) that I have not seen any reviews of for some time. It happens all the time and I thought is was coincidental but it happens way too often.

I'm not complaining keep it up!
Are you implying something? Please share with the rest of the class...
  • Trey
  • 04-30-2013, 09:00 AM
He is trying to make an accusation and back away from it at the same time. Suspects that some reviews may be fake or something as the girl may not have been reviewed in a while but now she has a few reviews in a day or two.

I say many times we read reviews and they sound good so we think "I want some of that!" Then we go hit it, if I already can read ROS then I most likely can and do write reviews. Then you got the chance that day the lady asked for a review from clients that day. I don't think most are fake most times you can call it out.
Review specials are often taken advantage of. And its easy enough to ask that a review be posted on a certain day. Marketing ploy and information slinging, reviews have dual benefits.
Excatly.

Review specials are often taken advantage of. And its easy enough to ask that a review be posted on a certain day. Marketing ploy and information slinging, reviews have dual benefits. Originally Posted by Glynette
  • Seedy
  • 04-30-2013, 04:23 PM
And then there are scumbag fucktards that write fake reviews.
OK I am not trying to start anything, some of you have a very dim view of life, lighten up.

I don't think in those instances that the reviews are fake, though clearly there are some fakes out there. I overlooked review specials as a reason for the unusual nearly simultaneous reviews and I am sorry that I said anything. Thanks for your input.

AS WE OLD WARRIORS SAY IN PARTING: Alpha Mike Foxtrot

I'm out'a here-over & out
  • xtrem
  • 04-30-2013, 07:08 PM
When a provider get a favorable review ,especially when new or unique, us horn dogs have to get the cookie

Happens all the time...
Flavor of the month does create a feeding frenzy among many of us, review specials generate biz and buzz ( if good if not adios in a hurry ), there are some fakes and frauds but there are plenty of monger police to attack the guilty and usually do!!! Hang in there Dog as you are definitely from your post and reviews having one hell of a good time! LMAO if not it sure as hell is not for lack of effort. There will always be some trolls and bitterness on here but grow some thick skin and learn to laugh rather than rage as telling you man the best hobby on planet earth!
I don't think anyone who took the time to reply to your question OP is in accusing you of starting anything. Just offering different reasons as to why it happens more than once.
And then there are scumbag fucktards that write fake reviews. Originally Posted by seedman55
But...but ...but you forgot about the hooktards with fucktard handles that write fake reviews of themselves.

And don't forget the pimptards with multiple fucktard handles that write fake reviews of their hooktards.
I resemble that remark.
Calm down, NaN. We ALL know you're the hardest working whore on the board.
  • Seedy
  • 04-30-2013, 10:58 PM
Calm down, NaN. We ALL know you're the hardest working whore on the board. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Now that is no bullshit right there...lol