Looks Like A Hottie...

Hey guys. I just noticed this lil hottie on Backpage. http://jackson.backpage.com/FemaleEs...x_y-20/2806711 One of her pics check out on tineye, the rest says something about being registered.I googled her number and she's been a few places..Just wondering if anyone feels like toftt????
I would stay away from backpage in Jackson right now. Read the alerts thread and you will see why.
I love pic#1. Looks like the shadow of her a$$ weighs 5 pounds. Definately a J-Lo bootay.
best to stick with reputable gals

stay & play safe
I would agree with folks here that on backpage and in Jackson right now are not good combinations. I would stick with reputable on this board or one of the other boards and would stay away from Hinds county regardless of who it is.

I would agree with folks here that on backpage and in Jackson right now are not good combinations. I would stick with reputable on this board or one of the other boards and would stay away from Hinds county regardless of who it is. Originally Posted by topsgt38801
Personally, I wouldn't avoid any particular geographical location if I were planning to meet someone I'd seen before, and she wasn't doing something spectacularly stupid like advertising on Backpage (and thereby possibly attracting LE attention to herself; apologies in advance to those ladies that I've seen before who do advertise on BP). But that's just me; I don't believe that ladies get "turned" by LE nearly as much as some paranoids do, and I do trust every one of the ladies I've seen in the past.

Cheers,

bcg