Opinion: what's best area for Incall Frisco,dwntown,Airport ext.

One of my biggest stressors is finding the best hotel at the best price in the best location. I always pay a little extra so I know it's not bottom of the barrel. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the only problem around here, location can make or break the functionality of an Incall.... If you have some ideas or suggestions on how to get a nice hotel at a good price let me know! Also I'd like your input on best area! Thank and happy Humpday y'all!
I dont know the best Hotel names for what you want, but Hotels like to give discounts if you stay there often, or if you stay at the same hotel chain all over the country you would probably get an even better discount.

So once you find a hotel you like, you can try to negotiate a discount rate. They might require that you stay there a few times before giving a discount though.

But a hotel chain would always have a record of where you stay in every city/state if you were staying at the same hotel chain all over the country.
Galleria Area has nice upscale hotels
Not sure. But I did just come to Dallas and it was complete waist of time. I was about 2 miles from the Galleria. And got tons of calls but most men on eccie in Dallas were all wanting BBFS and others expecting BBBJ for the low low. I won't be returning to Dallas. I'll stick to all the other Texas cities that do me well. Without hasseling me tp docthe most for the least. Buh bye Dallas.
Not sure. But I did just come to Dallas and it was complete waist of time. I was about 2 miles from the Galleria. And got tons of calls but most men on eccie in Dallas were all wanting BBFS and others expecting BBBJ for the low low. I won't be returning to Dallas. I'll stick to all the other Texas cities that do me well. Without hasseling me tp docthe most for the least. Buh bye Dallas. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
I definitely agree! Them men that offer the least expect the most! Insanity but so true!!
I sorry to hear that,, I love to visit Dallas and have a good time here every time I'm here
and the gent's seem to be fun and friendly / asking for BBFS can be in any city and state
I'v been coming here for 3years and come across a few but I just say NO
and screen every one ..
can't remember when was last time a ECCIE ask me for BBFS as for BBBJ well I'm GFE ..
Love Dallas / Houston any day ..