Fun brunch/lunch or MEET & greet today ..

Soo I Booked a nice room until later today. Unfortunately now I’m Full of tequila and about to crash out . But I’m in the Dallas/ park central area tonite . Right off 635 so definitely great location
If Anyone else in the area wanna meet up and connect before 2/3pm before I head back towards Irving pm me.!!
Xoxo
just what any reputable hobbyist wants is a drunk provider that cries about everything and cant provide because she is drunk
Cries?? Can’t provide .. Excuse u?! Lmaoo Plz exit back to wherever U came from sweetie, this offer was already fulfilled anyhoo!
You definitely haven’t had ur cup of coffee this am)
  • BLM69
  • 10-07-2019, 11:33 AM
just what any reputable hobbyist wants is a drunk provider that cries about everything and cant provide because she is drunk Originally Posted by bobnftworth
There's one born every minute lol
  • L.A.
  • 10-07-2019, 03:44 PM
I've never seen Exotic but come on guys. She has a ton of stellar reviews.
  • BLM69
  • 10-07-2019, 04:10 PM
I've never seen Exotic Originally Posted by L.A.
In that case, I've never seen Tara
whether exotic was topsy, drink or sober, it’s a fucking ad.

i thought those were not allowed anymore?
I love when they are drunk lol.
You rock that shit Gem! A lady that can handle tequila is beyond me, I call it to-kill-ya. I love how Haters never get you down.
  • BLM69
  • 10-07-2019, 09:29 PM

i thought those were not allowed anymore? Originally Posted by pmdelites
A few ladies get bothered with the new rules and take out on the ones who call them out, no ads allowed remember! It's posted in the sticky above

Get creative like others do, the breast thread, the what I'm wearing today thread, the Halloween thread, the look at my colored eyes thread are all good examples to interact with the tricks in here
Since when was a freaking friendly meet and greet over food ,and ad!!? Tsk tsk u weirdos feed off negativity!!

i thought those were not allowed anymore? Originally Posted by pmdelites
Tequila and a lime it’s a wrap why to-kill- ya tho?? Lmaoooo I think it’s better than dark liquor in my opinion . And yea for the dick heads , I don’t pay these dweebs any mind. They’re negative mentality sucks , it’s a shame but I’d never give them the time of day to even see it converse with me in real life: this is they’re life and entertainment unfortunately haha

You rock that shit Gem! A lady that can handle tequila is beyond me, I call it to-kill-ya. I love how Haters never get you down. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
  • BLM69
  • 10-07-2019, 09:59 PM
Tequila and a lime it’s a wrap why to-kill- ya tho?? Lmaoooo I think it’s better than dark liquor in my opinion . And yea for the dick heads , I don’t pay these dweebs any mind. They’re negative mentality sucks , it’s a shame but I’d never give them the time of day to even see it converse with me in real life: this is they’re life and entertainment unfortunately haha Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
You still drunk posting EG? You may be mad that these tricks won't head your way? There's levels for everything, even tricking......