Curious About Grooming

Ladies, please tell me why so many of you shave your pussy. I for one get turned on when I find a lady who isn't completely bald. I don't want a huge bush, but a well manicured landing strip is sexy IMHO.
I usually try to get a landing strip....usually its a 50-50..lol
I get more turned on when they are bald
Depends on my mood.. But i do love seeing a landing strip..
Nothing better than clean shaved g-string tan line pussy.
I prefer bald. I'll take care of brushing and flossing beforehand.
I keep mine somewhere between landing strip and bald, I prefer to have a patch it just feels good..
But how do you ladies prefer a man?
I prefer trimmed neat and..if you want them sexy balls taken care of,trim please...mmmm balls!
Bald, landing strip, or several days shadow is fine with me...on girls...prefer bare, but don't every day...oooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo...
nick's!
Just need to be able to have a little fun with the tongue so keep it nice and neat..��
Just need to be able to have a little fun with the tongue so keep it nice and neat..�� Originally Posted by netashalvr

:th umbup:
Hello Dallas I hope you have a wonderful St Louis visit. My balls are always clean shaven lickable and kissable. I'm more than happy to share them with you and Stacey May.
Hello Dallas I hope you have a wonderful St Louis visit. My balls are always clean shaven lickable and kissable. I'm more than happy to share them with you and Stacey May. Originally Posted by Mac780
A visit is in order than Mr! Let's get something worked out! I love balls...even more so when clean and shaved.
St Louis after 4th july