Describe Your ATF Movie Without Naming The Title.

Middle aged man has a midlife crisis. His wife, who is a real estate agent has an affair and she too has a midlife crisis. Man falls in lust with his daughter’s high school friend and befriends his neighbor/dealer.
American Beauty??

how bout this one...????
A mother breaks down when her kids give her wire hangers...she screams at them :no more wire hangers"
Correct!

Mommie dearest? I’ve also banned wire hangers from my closet . Can’t stand them!
William Wallace leads the scots in a rebellion against the english crown.
William Wallace leads the scots in a rebellion against the english crown. Originally Posted by 2wheels2fun
“Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!“
braveheart???

whats the matter?
dont ya like clowns? dont they make ya laugh?
braveheart???

whats the matter?
dont ya like clowns? dont they make ya laugh? Originally Posted by DallasRain

Yes, Braveheart. It's nearly a perfect film. The subject is at least somewhat historically based, there's action, drama, beautiful women, the classic battle between good and evil.

As for clowns, they have always freaked me out. Seriously. I don't why people who clown think they're entertaining. Maybe I have issues.
devils rejects movies
i luv them!!!
devils rejects movies
i luv them!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
+1

I think I heard somewhere that there’s a sequel in the making. If so, I’m really excited!
  • R.M.
  • 08-20-2020, 12:37 PM
The band was Stillwater and Penny Lane was sold for fifty dollars and a case of Heineken.
The band was Stillwater and Penny Lane was sold for fifty dollars and a case of Heineken. Originally Posted by R.M.
Almost Famous
The band was Stillwater and Penny Lane was sold for fifty dollars and a case of Heineken. Originally Posted by R.M.
Totally forgot about this one! It’s been a minute since I’ve seen Almost Famous. Such a classic
American Beauty,a strange movie. Kevin Spacey gets a bullet in the back of his head by his sexually confused neighbor. As he narrates what happened to him he is at peace and just fine being murdered.
Name this film:

"Gentlemen! You can't fight in here, this is the war room."
Fantasy movie.Filled with adventure.It has dragons,elves,dwarfs,so fourth.The Author is very well known.[Hint:He served in WW1]