Dahlia Doll...the house is on fire

When the Doll is in the house the house is on fire...what the fuss is all about...

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=367970
So far her cum back is the best news of 2021
When the Doll is in the house the house is on fire...what the fuss is all about...

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=367970 Originally Posted by Johnsson
Is the house still on fire???
Absolutely. Review incoming
She’s a good one for sure
Meh Johnsson, you are guilty of plagiarism here. Check out my review of the first time I saw her in 2017, lol!
Did you give her the tag line she used back then....

DAHLIA DOLL��

A.K.A

��F��XXY REDD��

WHEN THE DOLL IS IN THE HOUSE
��THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE
Did you give her the tag line she used back then....

DAHLIA DOLL��

A.K.A

��F��XXY REDD��

WHEN THE DOLL IS IN THE HOUSE
��THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE Originally Posted by Johnsson
No I didn’t. She did. I forgot about that actually. My bad. My review was titled “It was raining outside, but the Dahl house was on fire”.

Ok so you’re not guilty of plagiarism after all. So I’ll refrain from calling you Biden, Jr.
Is that a new bush league start up football team she’s reppin’?
Austin, I was trying to go off memory which is failing me more frequently, but I went by littleroc back then, left for awhile, I've never seen this pretty lady, but I thought I remember liking her style here with the whole house is on fire bit, but your review line was clever...and all that I read in her reviews...she is on fire..
Funny. I remember Littleroc several years ago. Didn’t realize it was you.
I saw Dahlia over half dozen times..she was a favorite.
I went by littleroc back then Originally Posted by Johnsson
I thought i saw the similarities in posts and always wondered if that was you
I thought i saw the similarities in posts and always wondered if that was you Originally Posted by pluckmeup
I started with SnL, so been here awhile but find myself needing to leave...come back a year or so later...kind of take myself out of the hobby to sober up then find I'm back playing again...

I think the doll house is now open again from a recent review, and partimehobbiest mentioning a new review coming
If Dahlia will stay independent, she truly has the ability to be the top provider in central AR. She has so much fire in her, her hair will never turn blonde!!!