Why Conservatism is bad for America and the World!!!!!

I have seen many of you boast about having conservative values, beliefs and ideology. However, think about this what do the Taliban, ISIS, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Zimbabwe, Syria, and Somalia have in common? Well, the answer is the nations or groups are the most oppressive in the world and they all have very conservative values and ideology.

It's no different in America where many of you "conservatives" embrace your values and you believe that all muslims are terrorist or that being muslim is a bad thing(just look at the comments from my previous thread) or that Women should not be paid equal pay for equal work than a male(also see my previous thread). The conservatives want power to stay as status quo and in a conservatives mind in America it's the belief that the country should be ran by white males.

Now if you look at countries that are non-oppressive and here's a classic case: Turkey is an Islamic state, but they are liberal- women can vote, get educated- they are not required to wear the Chador and cover their faces- compare that to Saudi Arabia which is very conservative- Women are severely restricted in the country and have to obtain permission from a male guardian if they want to travel, work, study or marry. Saudi women are also banned from driving and freedom of speech, opposition parties and political gatherings are also banned.

This whole idea how Republicans are conservative and want less govt and don't want govt in your lives is a smokescreen.
It's no debate that having liberal ideology ensures freedom for mankind- if not name me one liberal country that has oppressed people to the same degree as a Saudi Arabia! Case Closed!!!!
Hahahahahahaha!! I nominate this for the most mindfuckingly ignorant post of the decade!

Anyone who seriously suggests that conservative thinking in the US has anything in common with the concentration camps in North Korea, the Marxist-led chaos in Zimbabwe, or the Islamic savagery in Syria is so completely out of touch with reality that he deserves to be ignored.

Let's not even dignify this thread by replying to it. Let's just let it stand by itself - Exhibit 1 proof that limpdick is an idiot. Case closed.

Now if you look at countries that are non-oppressive and here's a classic case: Turkey is an Islamic state, but they are liberal- women can vote, get educated- they are not required to wear the Chador and cover their faces- ... Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
And yet you still choose to live in the U.S.

Lucky us.
And yet you still choose to live in the U.S.

Lucky us. Originally Posted by JustCause
I live here because I love my freedom and I want all walks of life to have freedom.
Hahahahahahaha!! I nominate this for the most mindfuckingly ignorant post of the decade!

Anyone who seriously suggests that conservative thinking in the US has anything in common with the concentration camps in North Korea, the Marxist-led chaos in Zimbabwe, or the Islamic savagery in Syria is so completely out of touch with reality that he deserves to be ignored.

Let's not even dignify this thread by replying to it. Let's just let it stand by itself - Exhibit 1 proof that limpdick is an idiot. Case closed. Originally Posted by lustylad
Do you deny those oppressive regimes have conservative ideas. Is that what the Tea Party aka American Tailban have been promoting these past 6 years? What's the difference between a Saudi woman being unable to drive, vote, go to school and an American woman getting paid less than a man for equal work? Looks like in both cases they think women are inferior.
why is it people that say they have a big penis are so fucking stupid

smallendowed

Let's not even dignify this thread by replying to it. Let's just let it stand by itself - Exhibit 1 proof that limpdick is an idiot. Case closed. Originally Posted by lustylad
I wonder how stupid you thought it was when your party for 2 years claimed Obama wasn't born in the U.S despite the overwhelming evidence and didn't your party also claim and still claim that he's a muslim? Oh wait- how could he be a muslim and yet was known for many years to be a member of Rev Wrights "Christian" church- so was he a Christian" on sundays and a muslim the other 6 days?

And what I really find ironic is how you so called "Conservatives" who have such great Christian values are commenting and pointing fingers on a whore board????
why is it people that say they have a big penis are so fucking stupid

smallendowed Originally Posted by gary5912
I bet your mom begs to differ!!!!
I agree. You should move to a country that is more inline with your ideology. You are certainly free to do so. Unlike the other countries you mentioned, no one is keeping you in America against your will.
I wonder how stupid you thought it was when your party for 2 years claimed Obama wasn't born in the U.S despite the overwhelming evidence and didn't your party also claim and still claim that he's a muslim? Oh wait- how could he be a muslim and yet was known for many years to be a member of Rev Wrights "Christian" church- so was he a Christian" on sundays and a muslim the other 6 days?

And what I really find ironic is how you so called "Conservatives" who have such great Christian values are commenting and pointing fingers on a whore board????
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Goodness, WE, it's funny how you chastise people for actually believing what Odumbo advertised and told them for years:
The difference between radical religious conservative fanatics, conservative thugs in power who want to subjugate people, and conservatives in the United States is in this Country, the Conservatives want to preserve the rights guaranteed by our Constitution, which is the very law that our society is based on.

Many Liberals wish to change our most sacred Document, making it easier for the Government to strip individules of the rights we cherish above all else.
I agree. You should move to a country that is more inline with your ideology. You are certainly free to do so. Unlike the other countries you mentioned, no one is keeping you in America against your will. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
This country is in line with my ideology- where did I say I hate this country or want to move? I think the Democratic party is a party that promotes freedom and equality for all people. Also, the man who I voted for in the last 2 elections won- so I am very happy. It's you guys who are trying to disrupt this nation with your country first, values bullshit!!!
Goodness, WE, it's funny how you chastise people for actually believing what Odumbo told everyone else for years: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I B - you are one dumb fuck- if that article was legit don't you think the whole Birther movement would have won you idiot!!!!
I B - you are one dumb fuck- if that article was legit don't you think the whole Birther movement would have won you idiot!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
But it is true, WE. Odumbo did advertise for years that he was born in Kenya, WE. Even Snopes says Odumbo advertised that he was born in Kenya, WE:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...rs/booklet.asp

The difference between radical religious conservative fanatics, conservative thugs in power who want to subjugate people, and conservatives in the United States is in this Country, the Conservatives want to preserve the rights guaranteed by our Constitution, which is the very law that our society is based on.

Many Liberals wish to change our most sacred Document, making it easier for the Government to strip individules of the rights we cherish above all else. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jackie we are living in different times than in 1776- that at least you agree on- correct? When the constitution was drawn up- slavery was legal- hell a few of the first Presidents owned slaves. So you expect a document written in 1776 to be fully applicable 200 plus years later?
You say the Conservatives want to preserve the rights guaranteed by the Constitution? Well what about your right to privacy because George Dubyah Bush sure shitted on the constitution with the Patriot Act and oh by the way the govt grew bigger under Bush than any other President- and the Govt also grew larger when Reagan took office- so did feed me this protect my constitution bullshit!!!!

Let's go back to Bush: President Bush has admitted that he has authorized the use of surveillance upon American citizens and residents. He has argued that he has the authority to do so, that he has balanced the need to spy on us and our civil liberties. Unfortunately, his claims do not withstand scrutiny.

Firstly, the spying upon Americans without probable cause, due process and a warrant supported by evidence and sworn before a competent magistrate violates the 1st, 4th, 5th, 9th and 14th Amendments of the US Constitution.

There is a crucial difference between the Obama administration’s phone call data-mining program, which is constitutional under current law, and the Bush administration’s NSA surveillance program, which was clearly unconstitutional. Unlike the Obama program, which is limited to obtaining information about phone calls made and received from telephone companies, the Bush program authorized the government to wiretap private phone conversations. From a constitutional perspective, the difference is critical, and it is unfortunate that President Obama has not done a better job of explaining the distinction, and why his administration’s program does not violate the constitutional “right of privacy.”

The Fourth Amendment provides that “the right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated.” The Supreme Court has held that, at least presumptively, a search is “unreasonable” unless it is based on probable cause and a judicial warrant.