WilCo man shot woman after 'freaking out' over price of sex

Saw this on the news last night. Be safe out there ladies.

https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/aff...sceA1hEe-TeMeM
  • Low-T
  • 02-07-2019, 08:20 AM
Gosh, I hope the website he referred to isn't ECCIE.
Gosh, I hope the website he referred to isn't ECCIE. Originally Posted by Low-T
It's not Eccie or OH2.
Gosh, I hope the website he referred to isn't ECCIE. Originally Posted by Low-T
She does not look familiar so I am guessing she was not on here. Probably AdultSearch.
Damn it. I guess it doesn't pay to be greedy.

Be careful ladies

Be careful ladies Originally Posted by Passion2015
He had no right to take her life. Wasn't justifiable in the slightest.
No doubt Agent. This is tragic. This just reminds me of all the comments I read about ladies that start up charging during sessions and it's not a good idea as we see here.
He did not say that the guy had the right nor did he say it was justified.
Not defending what he did necessarily but if you read the article what happened is that after the deed was done she decided to raise the price from six bills to ten and threatened to call LE if he didn't comply. While the proper response from him would have been to laugh and walk out (what's she gonna do, report on herself too? While admitting to attempted blackmail?) it's not like there isn't some lessons here for both sexes.

Guys don't let girls know ANYTHING about you that you wouldn't be willing to have put on blast (I don't even park where I'm told, much less send photos) so that if a girl tries to turn it against you you feel more comfortable doing the right thing.

I'm anticipating a lot of flack for this but the solution here for some providers might be better screening in the form of board rep but I'm fairly sure that if she hadn't tried to blackmail him she'd be alive.

EDIT: Reading this and oh shit the dude had her over at his house for a first time encounter. Christ. That's really stupid of him. Really stupid of her too because the dude had no avenue of retreat from threats. All this over $400? Never ever leave an opponent with no way out. They're liable to hurt you a lot more than you bargained for when they get desperate.
This is tragic. Horrible. With only the facts that have been provided so far to go on. No excuse for this to happen.
Not defending what he did necessarily but if you read the article what happened is that after the deed was done she decided to raise the price from six bills to ten and threatened to call LE if he didn't comply. While the proper response from him would have been to laugh and walk out (what's she gonna do, report on herself too? While admitting to attempted blackmail?) it's not like there isn't some lessons here for both sexes.

Guys don't let girls know ANYTHING about you that you wouldn't be willing to have put on blast (I don't even park where I'm told, much less send photos) so that if a girl tries to turn it against you you feel more comfortable doing the right thing.
Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2
One thing that needs to be kept in mind here is we will only get one side of the story as she is not able to provide her version of the situation. As far as we know, something else could have happened, such as he tried to stiff (no pun intended) her of fee or even rob her.
THANK GOODNESS!!!

It's not Eccie or OH2. Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy
Well said, sir.

To me this TRAJIC event emphasized the importance of eccie and OH2 and P411 and how serious they should be taken. I believe both these individuals would have been weeded out or never had an encounter in the first place if they had been vetted on one of the sites I mentioned; at least the chances would have been reduced. A man prone to unjustified gun violence or a woman who blackmails her client could have (probably) been identified through screening, and the poor girl would still be alive but not working this hobby, and the guy wouldn't be up for a murder charge.

Maybe I am too optimistic about these sites, but that is a big part of why I use them. Hopefully I find a woman who is outstanding at what she does for a fair price without drama, and the woman trusts that I am a decent human being who will not cheat or endanger her.

I'm anticipating a lot of flack for this but the solution here for some providers might be better screening in the form of board rep but I'm fairly sure that if she hadn't tried to blackmail him she'd be alive.

EDIT: Reading this and oh shit the dude had her over at his house for a first time encounter. Christ. That's really stupid of him. Really stupid of her too because the dude had no avenue of retreat from threats. All this over $400? Never ever leave an opponent with no way out. They're liable to hurt you a lot more than you bargained for when they get desperate. Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2

Be careful ladies Originally Posted by Passion2015
Inappropriate and uncomPASSIONate response.

My response is be clear of expectations before a booking is made.

If a lady is too high for your budget seek another lady.

For the ladies screen well. Let me know if you need a list of places to explore that reveal a clients history good or bad.

Don't be vague about your boundaries (both sides). Companions: Never feel too hungry and bypass your security. I've done it before and got burned for every one I got lazy about.

Discuss your rules regarding firearms (from this point I will include that in my screening).

For the gents, read reviews, check if we are verified or not.

Remember your favorites ladies and return to them instead of bouncing around in unknown territory. You may inspire a reduced rate for frequency of visits.

It's just safer for both parties.

Nobody knows what the weapon holding persons intentions are. A past history of behavior is a good indication of how it will go.

We have no way that I am aware of to check ahead if he is licensed to carry or whether weapon brought is the one listed on the permit.

Fellas: I am open to realistic un-opinionated advice from licensed gun carriers regarding solutions.

It is highly likely a future client has a history somewhere that is documented by a fellow companion.

Note: Companions still have high mortality rates compared to other workers.

For the gents, remember we are people too. We DO have a right to say yes or no whether to allow loaded unconfirmed firearms into our personal dwellings.

We DO have a right to ask ahead whether or not a gent plans to carry the weapon into our private spaces. Ask why the client wants to bring the weapon along. We DO have the right to set our boundaries.

Guys, companions are no better or worse people than you are.

Being an A-hole ie., minimizing a womans need to feel safe (collecting info we desire from you ahead of time) is a turn off.

Bullying by typing ugly comments into forums doesn't inspire resolution. It raises hate. Isn't love the goal?

Personally, your words do factor into my own decision to accept you or not.

Be safe out there! Xoxoxoxo
What will some of you say if it comes out that she was influenced by substances? Tried to rob the man or worse? Will you all be as remorseful then? For both parties? It could come out he had no choice!