Favorite Men's cologne

Ladies,
Would you mind telling me what your favorite men's cologne is? I have the most difficult time choosing a cologne and consequently, rarely use any.
Thank you!
Aceshigh
NutMusk Di Gio
I prefer none myself. I prefer all the natural scents of a human not chemicals.
See, Sue agrees with me.
I don't have much use for cologne, or perfume for the ladies for that matter. Always makes me wonder what people are trying to hide. I much prefer if the lady smells and tastes natural.

That said, I like to use a scented body wash before a session, like Dove Men's Care or Old Spice pure sport or fresh scent. I think it mostly rinses off or dissipates by the time I get there, but it kind of helps me psych up for the session, kind of like aromatherapy.

I always allow time to take a good soaking bath before a session. A shower just doesn't cut it for me.

I also keep Wet Ones in the car to wipe down my face and hands while waiting in the parking lot for her signal that she's ready. They may have a bit of a scent, but not too overpowering.

The idea is to walk through her door signalling that I'm thoroughly fresh and clean, and ready to get down and dirty.
I use Kenneth Cole 'Mankind". I shave with an electric razor in the car right when I take off for an appt and then I put on the after shave lotion on my face. About 15 - 20 minutes before arrival I put a very light spray of the cologne on my belly and chest. It's a very fresh, clean scent. I almost always get a comment about smelling nice when I walk in...

A'Man
High karate and hoppes gun oil. Gets em ever tyme
  • Twix
  • 04-21-2019, 12:54 AM
I like Smelling like Old English 40s and Ciggerettes and cheap dollar store cologne with a dash of Romin noodles. What can I say I’m cheap and easy Old Geezer.
Creed aventus. Hands down. It's a panty dropper. Only sold at neiman Marcus. Your welcome.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aventus
I saw TxHarley's reply and just noticed Hunters,

Aventus!!

I've gotten many "what is that, I love it" ever since I started wearing it.
Its not overpowering, stays "close".

Actually the only cologne I've ever had ladies snuggle up, smile and say, wow you smell good!
Of course they could have been lying....................
My current favs
Savage Dior
Paco rabanne invictus intense
Azarro wanted
C.O. Bigelow Elixir Blue body spray. Lasts long and smells really good.
Chanel for men is classic. Little goes a long way, but it's pretty great.
Creed aventus. Hands down. It's a panty dropper. Only sold at neiman Marcus. Your welcome.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aventus Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Wear that. Also wear some Dior Sauvage as a cheaper alternative to that. But, yeah, Aventus is the current king for me.