what's the most pops you had in a hr?

The most pops i done helped a guy with is 4 in a hr. After reading a review on me from my atf a guy pm me for a hr session and he wanted to challenge that and see how many pops he can get in a hr and the answer was 4. Lol im talking about drained. I could of went longer but a man isn't like a woman after so many mr jimmy gets tired. So, tell me your experience
I just went an hour straight and only poped one time. But sometimes I can get two in an hour. I perfer to

pace myself and have never done more than two. But don't let that fool you, I still have a good time.

The old saying quality vs quantity comes to mind and that is all I will say.
33 in one hour.

YES.
NO FUCKEN KIDDING

HE WAS AMAZING.

I could have had another but I think I begged him to stop.

It is so hot to be getting licked or penetrated and being told "I bet you cant come again you little pussy , then ooops squirt"
or "COME ON YOU CAN DO ANOTHER FOR DADDY"
Or "YOU BETTER FUCKEN CUM BITCH OR IM LEAVING WITH MY COCK"

ahhhhhhh fuck ya good times...

GREAT TOPIC, FUCK IM HOTT AND I AM EXCITED TO READ THE OTHERS RESPONSES..
I wonder if i can make you cum 33 times in a hr
33 in one hour.

YES.
NO FUCKEN KIDDING

HE WAS AMAZING.

It is so hot to be getting licked or penetrated and being told "I bet you cant come again you little pussy , then ooops squirt"

GREAT TOPIC, FUCK IM HOTT AND I AM EXCITED TO READ THE OTHERS RESPONSES.. Originally Posted by purrfectbrat
You are a squirter remember the yacht..you were yummy

33 in one hour.

YES.
NO FUCKEN KIDDING

HE WAS AMAZING.

GREAT TOPIC, FUCK IM HOTT AND I AM EXCITED TO READ THE OTHERS RESPONSES.. Originally Posted by purrfectbrat
I was in my early 50's no little blue pills or anthing else..........Wildcat Maria and Beth (indy before Wildflowers) both got me 3 bell rings within the hour. None was premature, however the first one wasn't one to be very proud of.............

Ava Baker got me 3 in 90 minutes.
Oh, I long for the days of my youth. My steady GF in college and I would get a Notel room sometimes on the weekends. 8-10 times per night. Same thing on our honeymoon. I had a SO afterwards and my second wife go to the OB/Gyn, complaining of a hurt pussy. Turns out I wore it out and there was a slight tear in the gini. A weeks rest and it was good to go again.

Now I am 61 and pretty much a 1 pop guy. Would like to try for 2 pops again.

Volunteers?
I feel i am the perfect person for this!!
Oh, I long for the days of my youth. My steady GF in college and I would get a Notel room sometimes on the weekends. 8-10 times per night. Same thing on our honeymoon. I had a SO afterwards and my second wife go to the OB/Gyn, complaining of a hurt pussy. Turns out I wore it out and there was a slight tear in the gini. A weeks rest and it was good to go again.

Now I am 61 and pretty much a 1 pop guy. Would like to try for 2 pops again.

Volunteers? Originally Posted by seeker7
Same here a gent challenge me also.. Well we got 4 in a hour also pop, pop, pop, pop....lol...;0
I have had a guy tell me he can pop about 10 times in a hour. Until this day i am still waiting for him , because this will be a first for me. It will be amazing for the both of us because as long as he continues to pop i will as well! Honey you know who you are, come bring that cock to me!
This is one of those threads, where the first liar has no chance, lol
3, two of them involving another person. Need to go for 4, no doubt one of you talented ladies could make it happen. Ruby Red got me 2 in about 30 min once, second even stronger than the first. She was genuinely surprised at the volume of load #2 cim. That girl has serious skills.
I can do 4 in an hour, but have never with a provider....didnt know the protocol of asking "can I pop 4 freaking times" Often I rub one out right before the meeting so I dont seem too greedy when im there. would love to do a 4 popper or more...
If a guy can make me cum 4 times Id be shocked lol..