Inquiry

• Jbol
  • 09-20-2022, 10:46 PM
I messaged her and after paying a deposit she asked for more money for a hotel room. Gave me 2 different venmo accounts. Whole conversation was odd
  • Jbol
  • 09-21-2022, 03:50 PM
Did you get a chance to see her tho?
Im going to go with scam.
No way would I ever pay a deposit. Might as well have a sign around your neck that says please scam me
Yeah my mistake.
The link to her Instagram - Red Flag- sorry Bustaj - scammers are everywhere… seeking is full of them to… I don’t see providers much but when I do - they have to be well respected. That is one thing I will say I love about a good provider- you get a known good service lady and she builds her rep on that. Good to stick with those ladies IMO when it comes to the hobby
She was on Tryst
Reminds me of when I lived in San Francisco back when. My main local drinking bar was owned by Frank, a long-time, good ol' cigar chomping, whisky sipping Italian who took book and laid it off to someplace in Nevada. The neighborhood beat cop even came by and slipped back into the cooler at times to "refresh" his coffee. Pretty simple, you made your bet(s) and after football Sunday, you either lost or collected when you came by on Monday. All of a sudden, a new old guy came by up and down the avenue hitting all the bars making friends and taking book. He was a good talker and paid off and played pretty square with it all for a couple months. Then when the really big game came in - 49er's Super Bowl? - he disappeared with a ton of loot. A lot of dudes wanted to commit murder after that.

Anyway, this is my long way of agreeing with Sam about staying with your known stable players and be careful about paying deposits to unknowns.