Giving Intel!

I'm going to say this. I spend a lot of money to get my Intel and my sweet spots. It's a lot of money and then it's just general balls to ask for certain things. I've been castigated multiple times here. Went to bed with a beautiful provider, drunk, only to wake up the next day to a pm from UC because you guys don't like the truth.

That shit sucks balls. So I need to change it up a little bit. First, no Intel unless you give Intel to me or the board. Second, if you are not respectful of me absolutely no Intel. Figure it out. Third, if I detect any form of you not holding to fair donations, zero Intel. We are going to make Eccie great again for guys.

I simply suggest if you are not in agreement with fair terms simply ask Dear John and Bankshots for Intel. I personally am not giving Intel anymore to people who openly disrespect me and I spend a ton of money. Be fair and respectful of me ditto, otherwise figure it out.

I have a ton of Intel. Be nice and be fair.
I’m willing to bet that the vast majority of mongers here do not need, or want, the kind of “intel” you have. Bottom line: you are irrelevant here.
Nicki HEYLy campaign slogan (misspelled on porpoise):
#MEGAFG(make Eccie great again for guys)

I’m willing to donate to her campaign, at least a benji. Any intel on her? Is she cumming to Houston?
Let's stay on topic.
I’m willing to bet that the vast majority of mongers here do not need, or want, the kind of “intel” you have. Bottom line: you are irrelevant here. Originally Posted by Bowser98

Amen to this and what monger in his right mind would want Intel from someone who obviously only barebacks streetwalkers.
Pitroom's intel is great, as well as private intel.

Unfortunately, half the reviews here and elsewhere are written for a favor (vouch for me/be my reference). Can't trust anyone anymore.
Pitroom's intel is great, as well as private intel.

Unfortunately, half the reviews here and elsewhere are written for a favor (vouch for me/be my reference). Can't trust anyone anymore. Originally Posted by gameforlife
Thank you for being respectful. Streetwalkers. Okay. I haven't ventured down that rabbit hole since the good ol Jensen days. I'm too boogie for streetwalkers gentlemen. I have zero Intel in that regards. You guys are always entertaining though. As always thank you UC. Whenever you are in Houston, drinks on me
My trip bar tabs are already covered for easily another decade.
The Galleria, Westchase, Sugarland, Katy, Energy Corridor & IAH area are my prior backyard.
And, ECG's bar tab is comped at any strip club.
My trip bar tabs are already covered for easily another decade.
The Galleria, Westchase, Sugarland, Katy, Energy Corridor & IAH area are my prior backyard.
And, ECG's bar tab is comped at any strip club. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Who is ecg? Also hanging with me is like none other. I am the life of every party and quiet as it's kept no one has more connections in bars and strip clubs than I do but that's something I will leave a mystery until one actually sees it in person. You are fair; so you have a special place in my heart UC
You are fair; so you have a special place in my heart UC Originally Posted by Pitroom
So I get a warning … it's not fair. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Originally Posted by Bowser98
No Intel ever for you Bowser
Who is ecg? Also hanging with me is like none other. I am the life of every party and quiet as it's kept no one has more connections in bars and strip clubs than I do but that's something I will leave a mystery until one actually sees it in person. You are fair; so you have a special place in my heart UC Originally Posted by Pitroom
toodlezzz
No Intel ever for you Bowser Originally Posted by Pitroom
As I stated previously, Shinepro, I don’t need or want your kind of intel. I have much higher standards.