Danica Stone Whereabouts

Is Danika still around? I have not seen her post anything of late nor have I seen any reviews of her. I'd sure like to see her again.
IF she did not include you in her plans ....
IF she did not include you in her plans .... Originally Posted by pyramider
Maybe she didn't really like him
? Originally Posted by TrueLittlewilly
He's saying maybe she moved on or something but if she wanted you to know where she was she'd have told you. An unwritten rule in the hobby is to let people be.
She told me on 411 she's taking a break, don't know for how long.
She told me on 411 she's taking a break, don't know for how long. Originally Posted by Gemineye
She's om hiatus for a few months but indicates she'll be back. I'm guessing summer sometime.
She's om hiatus for a few months but indicates she'll be back. I'm guessing summer sometime. Originally Posted by LordoftheRim
That's good to know, it's cool, I can be patient
Unintended misinformation on my part. It may be a year or more, if at all. Believe me it's a loss for the hobby as her combination of beauty, looks, body, attitude, personality, intelligence and class (yes, class) is so rare in the hobby that it's damned near non-existent. Sad day for purely selfish reasons.
  • htg55
  • 03-10-2017, 04:05 PM
Yes super bad day, she will be greatly missed. I hope she is okay.
Looks like someone got a messages for saying something they shouldn't have... Heh
Looks like someone got a messages for saying something they shouldn't have... Heh Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Guess again slick.
Guess again slick. Originally Posted by LordoftheRim
If you say so champ. Doesn't take much to see when the whip gets cracked.
If you say so champ. Doesn't take much to see when the whip gets cracked. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Oh good, word games. Candidly, your knowledge, insight & assumptions kind of underwhelm me.