Duped by BDD waitress

This was a case of me thinking with the wrong head, but I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this...
On Friday evening I was approached by an attractive, exotic waitress named N**** (not sure if I should share her name or not). She said she's from Bangladesh. After small talk she asked if I wanted to go some place more private, 2 songs for $20. I've never been propositioned by a waitress so I figured I'd take her up on it.
We go upstairs and sit along the back wall behind the bar. She's rubbing on my legs while chatting and encourages me to do the same, but the touching stays PG. Eventually she let's me feel her boob job through her top. Meanwhile, she says she's working to be a masseuse but also looking for guys to hang out with; not necessarily anything sexual. She takes down my # and it should've been a red flag when I saw her erase another guy's # w/o saving it. Next mistake was not having her text me right away or me not asking for her #. By the time we were done chatting, she asked for $60 and I foolishly gave it to her. And of course I never got a text from her...big surprise.
So did I fall for the oldest trick in the book or is this rare to find a hustling waitress?
So did I fall for the oldest trick in the book or is this rare to find a hustling waitress? Originally Posted by TXPostman469
Yes.
You paid $60 for nothing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPRwzB_1YEk

how quickly they go from flooded starving masses, to petty criminals.

you should have asked what you would receive for your money.. since you didn't, you should have given her, say, $20.. if she objected, called a manager, so what? I would hope she would be the one in trouble, for soliciting a service outside her scope of employment. and ripping you off in the process.
There are quite a few waitresses that expect to be paid for the time the sit and flirt (or just talk) with you.
That reminds me of the time a buddy and I went to the old BDD on NW HWY by Bachman Lake around 2000. He ordered a beer for us, he only had a $50, gave it to the waitress and she said she'd be back with the change. He is still waiting.
I have to admit I’m guilty of leading on waitresses frequently , $60 is nothing though to us, but seems important to them. Even though you could probably give them 20 grand and they’d all be broke next month, including the dancers.
Not at BBD, but woman came up and asked what we would like to drink. We order a couple of beers. She asks for a card. My buddy gives his card to her. We are still waiting for those beers
Not at BBD, but woman came up and asked what we would like to drink. We order a couple of beers. She asks for a card. My buddy gives his card to her. We are still waiting for those beers Originally Posted by Doug4343
I hope you aren't waiting for the card! I assume your Buddy canceled it?

$60 is nothing though to us, but seems important to them. Originally Posted by monty15
huh? I wish! you may have the Full Monty in your wallet, I don't!

That reminds me of the time a buddy and I went to the old BDD on NW HWY by Bachman Lake around 2000. He ordered a beer for us, he only had a $50, gave it to the waitress and she said she'd be back with the change. He is still waiting. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
Y'all need to pop into the new BDD, and demand his $73.43!

http://www.in2013dollars.com/2000-do...2018?amount=50

tell the formerly 23 year old Waitress, who is now 41, to cough up the cash, or get on her knees and "pray" for both of you, LOL
Most of the waitresses I don't particularly want to talk to. They lurk around my table because they know me and know there's a chance I might buy a bottle, and they want the business. I wish they would go away.

There have been a couple of exceptions. One I was friends with, and she usually would sit and talk when she wasn't busy. Often I would tip her well, but she didn't really ask for it. Upsell or demanding tips never sets well with me.
There used to be a member on this board that talked about "buying a waitress off the floor" to go somewhere and play. He claimed it could be done much cheaper than buying off a dancer. I never did understand his game, and it doesn't correlate with what I observe in the club.
Sorry about your experience. I hope you learn from it and not do it again.

BDD was packed last night, it was VIP night too, free food, lots of guys on the floor.

I was hanging out with my waitress and I took care of her and she took care of me. I had to let her go because I have to talk to dancer which I got several dances from.

I'd say you should not agree and follow on whatever the waitresses say. The motivation for what is going to be said will be for her and it might not be the best for you.
It’s all a hustle in there man. The bartenders and waitresses under 30 are all on Sugardaddys and what not.
Wow
I bet she does not get that change back from the $50