URL / Website: -
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Meacham and Mark IV
Activities: Nipple play, FIV, BBFJ, CFS, Post-coitus negotiation bullshit
Hair Length and Color: blonde, shoulder length, black roots
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Petite thin, perfect butt, B-cup breasts, cute smile with slight overbite
Recommendation: -
I used to see her on dayshift, but she's been there at night the last few times I've been in after 7. She's grabbed me a time or two and said, "You never get dances from me." I've demurred because she's Cuban, and I've been blueballed by Cubanas before. B****** used to not appeal to me that much, but she's growing on me.

I used to see her on dayshift, but she's been there at night the last few times I've been in after 7. She's grabbed me a time or two and said, "You never get dances from me." I've demurred because she's Cuban, and I've been blueballed by Cubanas before. B****** used to not appeal to me that much, but she's growing on me.

Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
The problem you run into at SCs, especially at Buck's FW, is even tho you know who they are and heard of what they do, the strippers will always play the YMMV card and want more money than what is reported for the same service.

Had that happen at BDD. I'd been paying a stripper $120 for extras a number of times until she comes back and says "you usually give me $200". The same discussion ensued, with the same result.
She must have had a payment due in the Eclipse... or whatever the stripper-car-of-the-week is.