No One?

Since no one else will say it...

The nutbag hostage taker was a LEFTIST NUTCASE.

If you want to ever be taken seriosly libs, clean up your own ranks.

more?

Amy Bishop Alabama shooter = leftist
Kellen Anthony White DC shooter = leftist
Nidal Malik Hasan Ft Hood shooter = leftist
et.al.
After reading this forum I have come to the conclusion that the nutcases are spread out pretty evenly.
See pic.
After reading this forum I have come to the conclusion that the nutcases are spread out pretty evenly. Originally Posted by Ansley
There aren't enough thumbs-up emoticons in the universe for me to respond to this the way I'd like.

Here's a few for just for the sake of it:

Nicely done Ans.

Cheers,
OPos.
Since no one else will say it...

The nutbag hostage taker was a LEFTIST NUTCASE.

If you want to ever be taken seriosly libs, clean up your own ranks.

more?

Amy Bishop Alabama shooter = leftist
Kellen Anthony White DC shooter = leftist
Nidal Malik Hasan Ft Hood shooter = leftist
et.al. Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler
Yawn...it's like you just farted in a crowded elevator and got off at the next floor leaving everyone else to deal with stink grenade. Ok, dropping down to your level:

http://blatherwatch.blogs.com/talk_r...ists_ask_.html

http://www.commonplacebook.com/curre...ian_terro.shtm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Robert_Rudolph
--
Eric Robert Rudolph (born September 19, 1966), also known as the Olympic Park Bomber, is an American responsible for a series of bombings across the southern United States between 1996 and 1998, which killed two people and injured at least 150 others. The Federal Bureau of Investigation considers him a terrorist.[2]
Rudolph is associated with the far right and was connected with the white supremacist Christian Identity movement.[3] Although he has denied that his crimes were religiously or racially motivated,[4]
And just to fan the air:
The origin of values and preferences is an unresolved theoretical question in behavioral and social sciences. The Savanna-IQ Interaction Hypothesis, derived from the Savanna Principle and a theory of the evolution of general intelligence, suggests that more intelligent individuals may be more likely to acquire and espouse evolutionarily novel values and preferences (such as liberalism and atheism and, for men, sexual exclusivity) than less intelligent individuals, but that general intelligence may have no effect on the acquisition and espousal of evolutionarily familiar values (for children, marriage, family, and friends). The analyses of the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health (Study 1) and the General Social Surveys (Study 2) show that adolescent and adult intelligence significantly increases adult liberalism, atheism, and men’s (but not women’s) value on sexual exclusivity.

the news media and certain politicians seem to jump on anything resembling any act of violence regarding what they perceive as right-wing and grind away ad naseaum, theorizing about all these slippery slopes.

conservatives dont do that when its a left wing nut, nor does the newsmedia.
this guy made one mistake..he put up his manifesto on the internet too early..if only he had timed delayed it we would have countless media discussions and even specials about..well he attacked the discovery channel..he had to have been a disgruntled returning iraqi war vet or a christian nut or maybe a glen beck honor attendee..see what glen beck did!
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2010, 10:38 AM
After reading this forum I have come to the conclusion that the nutcases are spread out pretty evenly. Originally Posted by Ansley
Sometimes you feel like a nut. . .sometimes you don't!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjVKUap1HgU

Question. How do you know it is a liberal killer if Conserative News Channels (Fox) won't report it? nevergaveitathought, inquiring minds want to know!

Wait- what happened to the Discovery Channel.

You go a week without watching T.V. and then all this crazy bizzare stuff happens

Question. How do you know it is a liberal killer if Conserative News Channels (Fox) won't report it? nevergaveitathought, inquiring minds want to know!

Originally Posted by WTF

we wouldnt know

where was mickey and goofy when the lights went off?
in the dark
Wait- what happened to the Discovery Channel.

You go a week without watching T.V. and then all this crazy bizzare stuff happens Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
In a nutshell...
A guy held staff, at the DC headquarters hostage, because he had major issues with their scheduling/content. When he pulled out a handgun he was shot dead by SWAT. It seem DC have had long running problems with this guy....
That's the media version anyway.

C
Word. Nutcases come in all shapes, sizes, colors, religions, political beliefs, sexes, and vehicles (as one can learn when driving in Dallas).

I've never understood the black-and-white thinking and insistence on divisiveness that generates the idea that because there are a handful of nutcases who thought/looked a certain way means that all people who thought/looked that way are nutcases too. Ain't logical, Spock.
a handful of nutcases who thought/looked a certain way means that all people who thought/looked that way are nutcases too. Ain't logical, Spock. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
I don't know Carrie. I think Spock would find it logical in a few very isolated isolated circumstances:

Cheers,
Mazo.
I didn't see anything in the newspapers about a hostage situation. Where is it?
CNN had the same live camera shot of the Discovery Channel Building taken from a circling helicopter for AT LEAST an hour with nothing new to report. Fox had the good sense to cut away. I was at the gym yesterday - it carries both.

Anyone else besides me hoping it was algore? Don't be shy.

It confirms my suspicion that these eviro-nazis are just using Climate Change/Global Warming as a cover for (sub) Zero Population Growth.