I Wonder How Long the Line Was???

So, I saw George Clooney's new movie, The American, today.

It's rated "R" and there are recurring scenes of George in bed naked with a prostitute.

Now, I wonder how long the line was of actresses trying to get the prostitute's part?

Just out of curiosity, how many ladies here would have done the role for free?
Just guessing but with the Clooney mystique, I would guess most women of whatever profession would have paid to be in Ms. Placido's bed with him.

BTW WTF- I liked her a lot. Didn't like him a bit.
Just out of curiosity, how many ladies here would have done the role for free? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
*FLAILS WILDLY*

Mr. Clooney is dreamy.
Heh, the lady couldn't just donate her time The actress would have to be a member of Actors Equity and they would insist she got paid.
Heh, the lady couldn't just donate her time The actress would have to be a member of Actors Equity and they would insist she got paid. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Seriously.
Heh, the lady couldn't just donate her time The actress would have to be a member of Actors Equity and they would insist she got paid. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Maybe that's why it was apparently shot in Italy. Maybe someone knows all the Italian actors/actresses that appeared in the film, but I didn't know any name besides Clooney's.

Maybe the Actors' guild doesn't have a hold in Italy?
Maybe that's why it was apparently shot in Italy. Maybe someone knows all the Italian actors/actresses that appeared in the film, but I didn't know any name besides Clooney's.

Maybe the Actors' guild doesn't have a hold in Italy? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
So are you suggesting that dozens of Italian thespians worked for free just to be in a flick with George Clooney? No wonder the trains don't run on time. Or is this thread just another excuse to bash trade unions?
So are you suggesting that dozens of Italian thespians worked for free just to be in a flick with George Clooney? No wonder the trains don't run on time. Or is this thread just another excuse to bash trade unions? Originally Posted by awl4knot
Let's not derail the thread.

(Nyuk nyuk nyuk!)
and since she is equity, she was paid like a very high HDH. Good for her!
Wet towel for the girls...Clooney is gay!! That's why he lives in a little town in Italy and only comes out to publicize a movie or for other biz reasons. Where he's at there are no paparazzi to out him.
*FLAILS WILDLY*

Mr. Clooney is dreamy. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
+1

Here's my man card, John Bull.
That's why he lives in a little town in Italy Originally Posted by John Bull
For the ladies: he lives on Lake Cum-o.
Why are you guys bashing Clooney? The ladies luv him because he's a nice looking guy with swag. He's aged will, however, I think many women would have done that part of free.