Newbie 19 year old was superb review coming

Riddle me this….How is it a 19 yr old can suck better than these experienced 30 something year olds?
Could be in her DNA, natural born cocksucker, her mommy sucked great cock. The other factor, all of us have a different idea of great head. Her great BJ to you might be nothing but teeth to me. I suppose her daddy might have been a great instructor? Overall though, I would say 19 y/o's don't give the best BJ around.
She's had years of experience without dealing with jerky men
@thug4lyfefucyawife clear out your messages.
When we gonna see this review? Inquiring minds want to know. ��
The boy who cried WOLF!
Riddle me this….How is it a 19 yr old can suck better than these experienced 30 something year olds? Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife

Could it be that the experienced 30-somethings you've seen just give shitty head?
It seems that all the OP was doing is to get people to comment on his thread. No review and no other comments from the OP. I would say there was no newbie 19yr old that was superb.
That's just my opinion.
I think it is just the excitement and relative newness for the 19yo. After a while they get jaded and skills go lackluster. They feel like they can make just as much money with minimal effort.
I think it is just the excitement and relative newness for the 19yo. After a while they get jaded and skills go lackluster. They feel like they can make just as much money with minimal effort. Originally Posted by royamcr
That may be on point. She was about the excitement and pleasing. Fun time.
Thug, when are you going to do a report on her or are you just blowing smoke? You finally get back on this thread 10 days later and still say nothing.