SO WHAT iIS UP WITH THE BABY FETISH!

OK guys I have been in the biz 12 years now and have seen a lot of things men in women nighties and pink toe polish. handcuffs for the nut sack. but never had a man jump on my bed with diapers on before.
So I will be buying a shirt that says keep austin weird. FOR REAL!
So when I get a call asking if I could baby him I figure TITTIE BABY did not expect a diaper, diaper bag with powder and bottles and pacifires. nope I was clueless. so After explaining I only do massages and the occassional spanking here and there I gave a massage with the diaper on praying this was not a real need in changing that diaper. SO I told him I would put the word out any ladies do baby fetishes with the whole diaper and all?
I will be posting a sign somewhere if you have a diaper on 200 extra and if you expect me to change it add 300. KUDOS to yall fetish ladies Bigger woman than me yall deserve every penny you charge hit me up and i'll give ya his info or give him yours he will be a regular weekly or bi weekly. I later found out that the diapers will be clean but hey can't do it.
Just some things I cant do .... I can put your nut sack on a cactus but cant change a diaper...go figure.lol
Never had a request to change a diaper.. Thats a new one
LOL, I have done that one before. Kinda fun.
I have seen that on real sex hbo series. I do not get it at all.
I saw it on an old CSI episode thought it was bazerko then. lol she ended up giving him acid or something cause he made her really change the diapers and gave her baby away so he could breast feed.........I think I am traumatized some what by seeing a 35 year old man in diapers. HELP CAN SOME REGULAR PEOPLE please come see me I mean with some knots and stress with out the diapers please I need to regroup.........lol
I am always willing to try something new once
I saw it on an old CSI episode thought it was bazerko then. lol she ended up giving him acid or something cause he made her really change the diapers and gave her baby away so he could breast feed.........I think I am traumatized some what by seeing a 35 year old man in diapers. HELP CAN SOME REGULAR PEOPLE please come see me I mean with some knots and stress with out the diapers please I need to regroup.........lol Originally Posted by Majichands
I saw that episode. It was bazerko; at least the part where he made her conceive just for breast milk.

I'd do the fetish. They are usually the easiest appointments. Strange, but a break from the norm.
Saw a show on that the other day... this grown man had a huge crib and high chair. Had a lady who played his mommy day in and day out. Forgot what the show was called, but it showcased many things that are often considered "Weird"... im not one to judge or call some one weird. To each his own!!
You know, Marley, if it was you, I'd go back to being a breast-fed baby, if only for an hour!
You know, Marley, if it was you, I'd go back to being a breast-fed baby, if only for an hour! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

LOL
Saw a show on that the other day... Forgot what the show was called, but it showcased many things that are often considered "Weird" Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
Probably Taboo on Nat Geo Channel...
I've never done it "professionally" but I dated a guy for a couple months that was into it. At first I was freaked out thinking it was vaguely pedophile like but really it's kinda the opposite since they want to BE the baby. Send him my way if he's interested.
Hmmm, that could b fun! Come here wittle baby... suck mommys titty, he he he.
My fetish is what I call "surprise sex". If any of you ladies like that, get in touch. I am a well built, 40 something Hispanic male with a lot of prison tattoos.
I have a client that likes similar services. I was taken aback when it first happened as he didn't tell me ahead of time. I wasn't prepared so it would have been a good time to be a fly on the wall...lol. He told me that he didn't tell me in advance because he asked about a year ago before then and I said no...lol...definitely mischievous on his part.

However, he was VERY patient and VERY understanding and definitely learned right off that I am not into the "mommy role" thing...but I have changed a diaper...after ensuring that it was "empty", of course!

He's a sweet guy and has become somewhat of a regular.

So, yes, as Marley said...to each his own!