A couple of guys and ladies are gonna hit the Comedy Club Tonight...

and Esthers Follies tomorrow.....

Looks to be a pretty good show....

Probably do Sugars after the club tonight and Palacios after 6th street tomorrow night.

Any other "couples" interested in joining up with like minded feel free to sing out.
Oh shrug....i wanna go! Anybody wanna be my date?
I can just hear 'em now:

"Ladies and Gentlemen! We want to give a big Esther's shoutout to that bunch of fat old geezers and their sweet, tastefully dressed, cute-as-buttons little nieces in rows 2-4. You know audience, the folks you were all staring at before the show! Folks, you may look like you're on a family reunion or a church outing, (wink, wink), so we won't tell all the families in here you're really a bunch of whoremongers and whookers! Now go fuck yourselves, er, each other! And have fun tonight here at Esther's Follies!"

Be sure to get a T-shirt while you're there!

Schlitterbahn next?

LMAO!
  • Booth
  • 06-24-2011, 02:35 PM
Will Wyldeman be performing?
Topless, I hear!
I can just hear 'em now:

"Ladies and Gentlemen! We want to give a big Esther's shoutout to that bunch of fat old geezers and their sweet, tastefully dressed, cute-as-buttons little nieces in rows 2-4. You know audience, the folks you were all staring at before the show! Folks, you may look like you're on a family reunion or a church outing, (wink, wink), so we won't tell all the families in here you're really a bunch of whoremongers and whookers! Now go fuck yourselves, er, each other! And have fun tonight here at Esther's Follies!"

Be sure to get a T-shirt while you're there!

Schlitterbahn next?

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You are such a jealous and bitter old douche aren't you.

What's wrong?...... Can't get an actual date to spend time with in a social setting? Or the Colostomy bag thing?
Puh-leeze! You're a riot!

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, while we're waiting for the ventriloquist who throws his voice through a chimp's ass act, enjoy the amateur nine-inch heels and Nike walking shoes three legged race! Right here on stage, folks. Remember, it's open mike night next door at the Velveeta Room, and we're calling the Wyldeman!"

Just fucking with you, man. You are THE GODFATHER of public philandery and cross-generational social activities here in the ATX. And though I do not partake, I do appreciate that you organize these little outings for the "community" that you so deeply love.

Esther's is great. You'll have a great time.

Pity Don Rickles isn't there, he'd pick this group out of a crowd of thousands. Hell, a BLIND man will be able to do that, using only his sense of smell.
Such a jealous and bitter old man you are.

Yeah... I'm the guy with with the hot chick that does not look she belongs..... YUP.....

I could care less what anyone thinks... she has fun... I have fun...... we fuck all night long......

But ya know.... There won't be too many guys in the place that won't wish they could trade places.....
As much as I get mentioned by him he must have some sort of sick fantasy I will never understand.....

Stranger danger stranger danger......
As much as I get mentioned by him he must have some sort of sick fantasy I will never understand.....

Stranger danger stranger danger......
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
You sure do know how to press his buttons. The more I think about it, it seems like y'all are husband and wife.
Naw. Im more into literate bitches. Wyldeman cant read the warning label on the toilet wrapper. He wasn't an English major you know. "Sanitized for your protection!"

"Bitter old man." So nice you said it twice. Enjoy the show. Be sure to heckle the comedians. And dont wear your clear Crocs, man, they WILL fuck with you.
"Mod" in training watching play nice guys!!! Or I'll have to send you to your corners and you won't get a 2nd helping at lunch!!!
where is sugars?? are the chicks there hot????
Yow. Welcome coj
where is sugars?? are the chicks there hot???? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Not really...

If you want to see hot ones they are at P10 or Pallazzios.