Why do guys have to LIE!!!

I'm just really trying to figure this out?? When I got on this board I really thought I was dealing with adults but when you read a review and know the person is lying and there's nothing you can do about because it's his word against yours I call bullshit!! It's not the first time it's happened and when I've confronted the gentleman, I broke the rules and got banned for 30 days. So for all the Liars out there, I hope Karma gets you!! So this is good bye, and if anyone can point me in the direction of how to delete my profile it would be greatly appreciated!!
  • grean
  • 06-06-2019, 08:55 AM
Who lied? In a review? Activities were not performed that he listed?

Don't leave. We're pretty good at detecting bs.

Dont respond with stuff that with get you banned.
Are you just now figuring out that this board is all about drama, agendas and childish behavior? Not only do the moderators allow it, but many times, they join in on the childish antics. How are you reading reviews that you are not suppose to have access to? Knowing how this site operates, post a link of the review that is a lie (although all your reviews are "yes" on the recommendation), and the wanna be detectives will get to the bottom of it by throwing the reviewer under the bus, in hopes of getting a deeply discounted session with you in return.
He definitely lied in the review and you're right the mods are no help.
  • L.A.
  • 06-06-2019, 09:44 AM
I looked at your last several reviews that covered the last couple of months and they were all really good. Was it a false review or something? What am I missing?
A gentleman lied about services that were provided and I've been down this road before and it's gotten ugly and then I got suspended from the site so before that happens I'd rather exit stage left
All you have to do is post a link to the review and explain that you do not do whatever services, and leave it at that. You will not get banned for refuting a review in that manner. Then, as I said, the wanna be detectives will investigate and call the reviewer out on his review. Let the provider white knights do you battles for you so they will be the ones that get banned.
  • L.A.
  • 06-06-2019, 10:12 AM
From the public section of the review I see the activities and what probably has you upset although I don't know what that acronym is supposed to stand for.
From the public section of the review I see the activities and what probably has you upset although I don't know what that acronym is supposed to stand for. Originally Posted by L.A.
I'm guessing it's the BBBF and she thinks he's saying she offers BBFS??? It honestly just seems like a typo. Think he meant BBBJ. That's what the review reflects.
Point being he LIED and this isn't the first time I've had to deal with this and at some point I think I just got tired!! The hobby didn't used to be this way it was a very enjoyable world and I love being a part of it. Things have changed and everyday I read about a different woman who has been robbed or assaulted and my life is worth so much more to me. It's also had it's effects on my clientele and it continues to have these effects and for what A grown man to lie about an experience??
JennaVee, we've never met but I have chatted with you several times in the chatroom. You've always come across as a classy & honest lady with a genuine passion for men & the hobby. I've always been very impressed every time I chatted with you. Please don't let some random liar or ruffian run you out of ECCIE. As I'm sure you know, there are negative people everywhere, not just on ECCIE. Do what you have to do to address lies made about you but then after that, don't worry about it. I hope you decide to stay.
Thank you so much VeryClean, your kind words are very much appreciated!! I too have enjoyed our conversations and as much as I'd like to say staying is an option it's really not anymore. This has been an issue on this board for a while now and changes are not being made people are not being dealt with and more things are happening!! Ladies are not only getting robbed but they're getting assaulted?? And most of these guys are still on the board how crazy is that
  • grean
  • 06-06-2019, 11:40 AM
Point being he LIED and this isn't the first time I've had to deal with this and at some point I think I just got tired!! The hobby didn't used to be this way it was a very enjoyable world and I love being a part of it. Things have changed and everyday I read about a different woman who has been robbed or assaulted and my life is worth so much more to me. It's also had it's effects on my clientele and it continues to have these effects and for what A grown man to lie about an experience?? Originally Posted by JennaVee
Are you referring to the BBBF acronym listed in the review? If he meant BJ, instead, I believe a moderator could correct that for him.

If he did intend to put BBFS, and you didn't do that, you've certainly made that very clear here.
Are you referring to the BBBF acronym listed in the review? If he meant BJ, instead, I believe a moderator could correct that for him.

If he did intend to put BBFS, and you didn't do that, you've certainly made that very clear here. Originally Posted by grean
Either way it was a typo. Seems like an over reaction about a typo.
Why do humans in general lie so much.....

Jenna those titties look spectacular darling!