Legit massage

Don't get me wrong, the amps can be very accommodating, but...
So, since Craigslist did away with their massage section, where does one look for legitimate massage adverts?
Lavender Massage Spa across from Bass Pro Shop in Garland. I go once or twice a week. Super nice facility. Completely professional. I usually do 90 minutes for $110.00 plus tip. Most therapist are pretty decent, but Alice is exceptional. They have a nice shower room that I use after each massage. I strongly recommend giving them a try.
We actually have several great therapists here. Just post in the ISO.

Terralyn, LindseyLacy and Joni Happymassage are the ones that come to mind. All have great reps. I'm sure there are others.

Terralyn, LindseyLacy and Joni Happymassage are the ones that come to mind. All have great reps. I'm sure there are others. Originally Posted by alaine
What about you Alaine? Don't you also provide FBSM? I've read some of your reviews and would love to meet you sometime.
Yes fbsm...have had some training, but not a massage therapist. Big difference.
Yes fbsm...have had some training, but not a massage therapist. Big difference. Originally Posted by alaine
Thank you for the clarification. Doesn't dissuade me in the least. You're still at the top of my TDL.
Tried to PM you, but your mailbox seems to be full. If you can clear it and send me a PM, I have some info for you.

Wildcat
I'm great and have a table!
I'm actually in school for massage. Trying to perfect my Swedish techniques now and should be getting my table any day now
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2019, 06:02 PM
What about you Alaine? Don't you also provide FBSM? I've read some of your reviews and would love to meet you sometime. Originally Posted by Oralindfw
She's a expert in massaging the goods

Terralyn, LindseyLacy and Joni Happymassage are the ones that come to mind. All have great reps. I'm sure there are others. Originally Posted by alaine

Thank you Alaine!
You’re very sweet to mention me!
Love & Hugs ❤️
When I left my permanent location-- I referred all of my massage regulars to either TerraLyn or LovingKayla (inactive) depending on what side of town they were on. I "think" LK still offers legit massage but I'm not certain on this. She checks in irregularly-- maybe she's lurking and will correct me if need be.

Dunno if Dharma is somewhere still hiding in the woodwork-- but if she's still around... she has the most amazing hands. Can't recommend her enough for a legit massage.