BDD after restart - girls MIA?

Since things reopened at BDD there are several girls I haven’t seen and I wonder if they have not come back yet, or if my reduced schedule for visits just hasn’t worked out for me to catch up with them.

Has anyone seen these girls lately?
Maverick
Cody
Emily
Natalia
Jeanie
I’ve seen Amy, Toni and Lauren back - all on day-shift. I thought I saw Natalie as well.
Have not seen Maverick, definitely a cutie. What about Claudia or Brazil?
Have any of the few skinny ones come back?
I'm too lazy to write a review but D*******a on day shift is a thin, pretty, sure thing with long hair, perky full B naturals, no ass to speak of and a good grip.

I'm too lazy to write a review but D*******a on day shift is a thin, pretty, sure thing with long hair, perky full B naturals, no ass to speak of and a good grip.
Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan
That sounds promising...thank you.
Has anyone seen Paige since the shutdown? Young blonde, small up top but great ass. Day shift
Would love to see Claudia again. She had some MM’s done last year and looked amazing.
Has anyone seen Katana?
Bumping an older thread for an update.

I’ve seen Maverick and Jeanie back at BDD. Still looking for the others though.

There are still a lot of familiar faces that seem to have disappeared from the club scene. But more and more seem to be coming back the last week or so.
I seen maverick last Monday day shift
Baby Dolls Dallas on Shady? When did they close?
Did anyone ever meet Brazil? I had a fair amount of luck with her but haven’t seen her in well over a year.
Baby Dolls Dallas on Shady? When did they close? Originally Posted by CG2014
When Dallas County shut down all the bars and restaurants, I think. Seems like such a long time ago now it's hard to remember the details.
When Dallas County shut down all the bars and restaurants, Originally Posted by billw1032
oh I forgot about that. Okay. I got it now.