Should have stayed in Texas...Have another Miller Lite LOL

[SIZE="4"
Hmmm..maybe payback is a b--ch

"Three Texas House Democrats have tested positive for COVID-19 from Washington, D.C., according to Texas House Democratic Caucus leadership.

They're among nearly 60 lawmakers who fled the state Monday to break quorum in the House, part of an effort to block the passage of a GOP-led elections bill. Most members are staying in the same hotel.

One member found out about their positive test result late Friday evening, but they do not have symptoms, caucus officials said. All House lawmakers were alerted and received a rapid test following the member's positive result.

Two additional members tested positive in a rapid test on Saturday morning One has mild symptoms, caucus leadership said"

Really a joke that when you fly a in general you are REQUIRED to wear a mask EVEN children over 3 years of age. Double Standard?
BTW..How do determine a child that is under 3? Do you need to carry your child's birth certificate?
Also nice job Demos taking selfies smiling...

Those losers throw a tantrum and abandon their jobs and get covid.
karma is a bitch
[SIZE="4"
Hmmm..maybe payback is a b--ch

"Three Texas House Democrats have tested positive for COVID-19 from Washington, D.C., according to Texas House Democratic Caucus leadership.

They're among nearly 60 lawmakers who fled the state Monday to break quorum in the House, part of an effort to block the passage of a GOP-led elections bill. Most members are staying in the same hotel.

One member found out about their positive test result late Friday evening, but they do not have symptoms, caucus officials said. All House lawmakers were alerted and received a rapid test following the member's positive result.

Two additional members tested positive in a rapid test on Saturday morning One has mild symptoms, caucus leadership said"

Really a joke that when you fly a in general you are REQUIRED to wear a mask EVEN children over 3 years of age. Double Standard?
BTW..How do determine a child that is under 3? Do you need to carry your child's birth certificate?
Also nice job Demos taking selfies smiling...

Originally Posted by Rachelina
Off topic, but you’re such a hottie. Are you coming back to Pittsburgh? But to your point, I posted a thread about those goofball Democrats that got COVID on their little prank to DC. Fuckem.
the tx gov. holds all the cards. its a question of when the goofballs will fold.

he will call a special session as needed and also withhold legislatures pay until they return.
the tx gov. holds all the cards. its a question of when the goofballs will fold.

he will call a special session as needed and also withhold legislatures pay until they return. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Good. You can disagree with legislation and vote against it, but, as a representative, you are paid to do your job, not obstruct the process like a little child. If there is a censure process for the Texas House, all of the fleeing reps should be censured.

he will call a special session as needed and also withhold legislatures pay until they return. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Good. You can disagree with legislation and vote against it, but, as a representative, you are paid to do your job, not obstruct the process like a little child. If there is a censure process for the Texas House, all of the fleeing reps should be censured. Originally Posted by SecretE

I forgot to mention this. Staff pay will also be withheld.
  • oeb11
  • 07-17-2021, 09:07 PM
Good for Gov Abbott - the whiny babies are not only obstructing the legislative process in Texas - but acting like a filibuster - while they want th filibuster revoked in DC so they can have 'their way'!.

Their way - is destructive of american stability - either they are so totally ignorant of their actions' consequences - or are deliberately running the country into hyperinflation to destroy it and install their marxist idiotology

Probably Both.
  • R.M.
  • 07-17-2021, 09:10 PM
  • oeb11
  • 07-17-2021, 09:12 PM
Rachelina - try a Shiner Bock - One of teh best beers in Texas.
Those losers throw a tantrum and abandon their jobs and get covid.
karma is a bitch Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well you know what I always say, "When you don't do the right thing bad things happen".
The article I read said three of the folks were "fully vaccinated." Strange how I keep reading more of that but don't see the talking heads discussing how that is possible.

I'm convinced that the DemocRATs will use their COVID positive tests to their advantage or at least try.
The article I read said three of the folks were "fully vaccinated." Strange how I keep reading more of that but don't see the talking heads discussing how that is possible.

I'm convinced that the DemocRATs will use their COVID positive tests to their advantage or at least try. Originally Posted by gnadfly

of course they will. they'll claim the "data" is allowing big pharma to "fix" the vaccine so get the "new improved vaccine!"

Chung seems to think the vaccine is free except we are paying for it with our tax dollars.

not free. and ongoing. they want this to be the forever virus. so they can continue to force people to get it and dole out tax bucks to big pharma to make it .. forever.

Chung seems to think the vaccine is free except we are paying for it with our tax dollars.

not free. and ongoing. they want this to be the forever virus. so they can continue to force people to get it and dole out tax bucks to big pharma to make it .. forever. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Free to you and me. The vaccine allows us to be free to be you and me.

and nope, not from tax dollars. Because of the pandemic, the Companies are forgoing profit, so the cost is negligible. Besides that the government spends first, and taxes are collected later, basically to support a minimal value to the Dollar. We have discussed this before. If taxes were required to pay for what the US spends, our GDP would be halved.

Good. You can disagree with legislation and vote against it, but, as a representative, you are paid to do your job, not obstruct the process like a little child. Originally Posted by SecretE
I have been telling this to Mitch McConnell for 12 years!
Free to you and me. The vaccine allows us to be free to be you and me.

and nope, not from tax dollars. Because of the pandemic, the Companies are forgoing profit, so the cost is negligible. Besides that the government spends first, and taxes are collected later, basically to support a minimal value to the Dollar. We have discussed this before. If taxes were required to pay for what the US spends, our GDP would be halved.

I have been telling this to Mitch McConnell for 12 years! Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Pfizer Reaps Hundreds of Millions in Profits From Covid Vaccine

The company said its vaccine generated $3.5 billion in revenue in the first three months of this year.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/04/b...e-profits.html

Mitch McConnell doesn't know who you are.
Pfizer Reaps Hundreds of Millions in Profits From Covid Vaccine

The company said its vaccine generated $3.5 billion in revenue in the first three months of this year.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/04/b...e-profits.html

Mitch McConnell doesn't know who you are. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
McConnell refuses to know any detractor. He is a Fraud.