Sober analysis

Yes, boring but sober.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...the-right.html

There's a video half way down, which explains the problem.

Mitt is a moderate, but he had to go extreme to get the nomination, and then had to backtrack for the election. His statements during the primaries left a bad taste, as did those of some of his fellow travellers, most of whom have fortunately been voted off.

US need a strong Republican party, any democracy needs a strong opposition party, and I hope they can renew themselves. If they don;t, it will just get worse.

I was staggered when I saw the voting statistics broken down by age, sex, heritage etc. Only old white males showed a clear preference for mitt.

The world is changing, for good or bad is not the issue, they had better wake up.
Yes, boring but sober.

I was staggered when I saw the voting statistics broken down by age, sex, heritage etc. Only old white males showed a clear preference for mitt.

The world is changing, for good or bad is not the issue, they had better wake up. Originally Posted by essence
Yes, the minorities had better ... again the minorities, Blacks, Hispanics, and young people ... voted overwhelming for the guy in office who is presiding over their horrendous unemployment level ... why are those with the highest unemployment levels voting for the guy who has done the least to get them back to work ....

.... entitlements ... expanded welfare, food stamps, unemployment, and disability.

It's all about buying the election with taxpayers' money.
Yes, the minorities had better ... again the minorities, Blacks, Hispanics, and young people ... voted overwhelming for the guy in office who is presiding over their horrendous unemployment level ... why are those with the highest unemployment levels voting for the guy who has done the least to get them back to work ....

.... entitlements ... expanded welfare, food stamps, unemployment, and disability.

It's all about buying the election with taxpayers' money. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And you claim to be a Democrat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!