Kissing?

For those of you with significant others, do you enjoy kissing with your hobby partners, or is that intimacy something you prefer to keep at home?

I LOVE TO KISS!!!!!!

AND I AM
ÜBER GOOD AT IT!!!!!!

Had to smile at the last option.
I think it is OK as long as THEY know where my mouth has been...

Now did I ever tell you about my job as the ASSessor ??? J/K
The deeper & sloppier the better with tongue sucking lip biting
I LOVE kissing.

However, the tongue should be used sensually. Some providers feel like they're trying to steal the fillings from my teeth.

I LOVE TO KISS!!!!!!

AND I AM ÜBER GOOD AT IT!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly

That qualifies for the "understatement of the year"!!!!!!! True Dat!!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Session is not over 'til I've french kissed all three orafices! In no particular order.
I love to kiss and make out!
Session is not over 'til I've french kissed all three orafices! In no particular order. Originally Posted by HotButteredWhiskerBiscuit
I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK !!
  • Loxly
  • 08-06-2013, 08:06 PM
Kissing is part of my "mapping" process, besides be able to check temperature and humidity.
DFK, DATY and BBBJ screening tools I use. If those services are not offered, I don't book. IOP is subjective so I check that one out for myself. If that measures up, I will be back. Price point for me usually correlates with provider looks.
That qualifies for the "understatement of the year"!!!!!!! True Dat!!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Definite +1
I Love Kissing As Well..... These Soft Lips Are Made For Lips(Top And Bottom) As Well As Other Things
I'm a big fan of kissing. Always have been, as anyone who has read any of my reviews will discover. Sensual kissing heightens the feeling of intimacy, increases the level of pleasure when combined with other activities, and just plain feels good, especially when one's partner is particularly skilled. And there are some very skilled providers, as I have found to my ultimate enjoyment.
I love kissing. I just hate when a provider has buried her lips in Carmex. That really kills it.