URL / Website: N/A
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Topperwein and Judson Road area
Activities: FBSM,CBJ,FIV,MISH,Doggy
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty, slim, toned, small boobs, nice abs, nice ass and a great attitude!
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for sharing.

This place has some good reviews and some bad never-going-back reviews.

The older chick there with fake tits is hot. But despite overpayment, she shorted me on time with a flip after maybe 10 minutes of lame massage. Seems like she had a scheduled appointment and tried to fit me into a 30 minute slot to get both sessions.

They must treat regulars better.
I have had some really good sessions there in the past couple of months. The ladies are nice, the place is clean and for the most part they give decent massages
Without a name, this review doesn't hold much water...
I’ve seen this lady twice. I simply just never asked her name. Why would I lie?? All she told me the first time I saw her (on a cold, quiet Thursday) was that it was slow that particular afternoon and that I was able to get the “mamasan’s full attention”. I think it’s the same gal from one of naughty4u1976’s reviews named Lilly. His description of her is pretty spot on. It’s treat for me to get a massage and write about some of my encounters here on this forum…. I have no reason to write false reviews as I’ve been part of this forum for quite a while……
SpursFan wasnt trying to discount
your review or trying to say the
encounter was fake.

He just wants to know who to ask
for when he visits the spa.

Many times one provider offers
great service and the other
is just going thru the motions
and shorting guys on time.
After reading your previous review, I’m almost certain it was Lilly. I will ask next time so I can let y’all know. I’ve been shorted myself and know how much that sucks.