Its a real shame.....

.....That this board is CRICKETS!!!!

I find ECCIE to be a much more valuable site than USA is. Perhaps you guys can get the ball rolling on the Hawaii board. The hobby community is certainly here.
I've just started peeking into the area, and actually was quite surprised to this area to be so quiet. The islands seem to be quite the oasis for scenery, figured it was a good place for some one on one time
I was thinking the same thing
Concur...there are a few traveling ladies that visit, but for the most part, it's quiet. The AMP scene is pretty active, but not reviewed much here.

Great place to visit, and play...just need to do a bit more research
Let us know what you come up with. I'm there for a month in January. Hell, maybe I'll go back to old school and hit on women in bars.
I'd like to see more action here...it's going to take word of mouth... I always hashtag eccie on my other social media posts
I travel to and from Hawaii for business about once a month. I am usually in Honolulu, but have found most people who travel to Hawaii are coupled up or with family.

There is an AMP and street scene in Honolulu, but fastly agree the Hawaii board is quite and as far as I know the hobby as we know of it on the main land doesn't exist in Hawaii.
@ Kitty Rains: love the photo of you in the green top. Wish I was going to be in Hawaii when you were touring.
Any providers in Hawaii soon?
Wow! This is pretty special! Its definitely Americas hidden jem! Any ladies in coconut grove area PM me.

Aloha

I hope to be returning soon!
I saw Kitty's social media post and that's how I landed here.

It is rather dead here.
From what I've seen most of the hobby takes place in Honolulu or Maui. I visit the Big Island or Kauai most often. Princeville has some action but it's difficult to find providers or references. Thoughts? Where are the providers?
Nothing that I am aware of on big island. No AMPs that I’ve found. Interested in hearing good sources/ladies/etc
Nothing that I am aware of on big island. No AMPs that I’ve found. Interested in hearing good sources/ladies/etc Originally Posted by oneontherun
BI has some high end girls visiting sometimes probably in conjunction with Oahu. It’s not dead though so many people come thinking they are going to become a dolphin whisperer , become broke and work as bartenders or coffee slingers . These are the type of ladies that will chat you up and if you don’t fumble you can have a UTR friend til they wash out of island life