My reviews aren't up after almost a week?

I still only have one review up and I should have a couple more posted. Im not sure if it takes this long?

Kenya
I still only have one review up and I should have a couple more posted. Im not sure if it takes this long? Originally Posted by Miss Godiva
Guys have up to 30 days after the date of the session to post a review if they want to get Premium Access credit. If they don't care about PA credit, they can take as long as they want.

Once posted, reviews are immediately visible (unless they've changed things around here since I "went into hiding" back in March, a hiatus from which I've only reemerged), so it seems to me that the guys who've seen you are taking their time about writing/posting their reviews. As is their right. For that matter, it's totally within their rights to NOT post a review at all.

I can't speak for other guys, but ladies who grouse about how long it takes for a guy to post a review tend to make a very bad impression on me. I suggest you possess your soul in patience and wait for the reviews to be posted.

Cheers,

bcg
I posted a review two days ago...Fritz approved it and it's not showing on the provider's review list. Does that take a while?
I posted a review two days ago...Fritz approved it and it's not showing on the provider's review list. Does that take a while? Originally Posted by coachstl
The review list on her profile? The one under the tab labeled "ECCIE Reviews"?

I think Staff has to post those manually.

I think the list of review links on a lady's showcase has to be added to the showcase by the lady herself. Since there's only room for about 5 or 6 such links, she can be a bit selective about which reviews she highlights on her showcase.

Cheers,

bcg
I wasn't "grousing" about the guys posting my reviews at all. They have already posted them. I was just wondering when I look at my profile I only see one instead of the other one's that have already been sent it and posted. I was simply wondering why it only shows one when they have already gave me a review? I'm not sure why you have a "bad Impression" I was just making sure I didnt do anything wrong when I log in and only see one, and not the others.
I meant under her ECCIE Reviews tab. Thanks!
Thank you very much they are now posted under my review tab. Greatly appreciate it!
I just experienced the same thing. Bagcity just left me a review and it is not attached to my reviews. I have sent Fritz a PM in hopes that he can add it.
I had to let Fritz know of one of mine too. And I have two out there that haven't been added to the provider's list...one is almost two weeks old.
Glad I'm not the only one this happened too.
That way I don't look like I'm "grousing" LOL!