VP status back

I was inactive here for a while & I'm interested in becoming active here again. I received an email saying my VP status was suspended because how long ago my log on date was, I'm just wondering what I have to do to get it back? Any help is appreciated!
Hello Sunni
PM the Mods directly. They should be able to help you.

You can also email the local (STL) mods at: stlouis@eccie.net

Cheers,

bcg
I just recently got my VP status good luck
I've emailed them a few weeks ago and no reply. Even got another review here and it's not linked with my page. Must be out
I've emailed them a few weeks ago and no reply. Even got another review here and it's not linked with my page. Must be out Originally Posted by Midwest_Nadine
Hello Nadine,

The full text of the email message you received was

Hello,

We are sorry to see you have been away for a while and would like to take this opportunity to invite you to return to the board. Due to inactivity, your account has been restored to it's original default settings as a registered user. Should you wish to return to Verified status, please contact websupport@eccie.net or your local moderator staff to request reinstatement of your access. We'll be glad to assist with the process.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.

- The ECCIE Team
I handle all the websupport emails and have not seen anything from you.
I happened to see your thread here and I have restored your Verified Provider status. Please be sure to log in to the site at least every 90 days to maintain your status. This will prevent the auto-downgrade of inactive accounts in the future. You don't necessarily have to post anything, but you do need to login. Welcome Back!

Also, the new review has been assigned to your profile as well.
I still don't see it in my messages and yesterday when I tried to post in the provider ads, I still couldn't. Thanks for looking into it!
You should try posting one today.
Sorry ladies some of the mods can be real asses one even posted my RW pics with children in them this is why you should NEVER See A MOD BCD!

Ignore the negativity and just do what you do best!
Pictures with children in them???

A little more background about Annika's post.
Hey! Just wondering if anyone could help me, as well? My status has been downgraded due to inactivity & I have emailed the staff several times w no response. Also wanted to know are we allowed to post on the Welcome & Introduction board while I'm back down at a Registered Member Status, or is that not allowed? Not sure what to do next, any info would help. Thanks.
Getting status after being inactive can be challenging but I wish you the best and hope the mods can fix it for ya!
Hey! Just wondering if anyone could help me, as well? My status has been downgraded due to inactivity & I have emailed the staff several times w no response. Also wanted to know are we allowed to post on the Welcome & Introduction board while I'm back down at a Registered Member Status, or is that not allowed? Not sure what to do next, any info would help. Thanks. Originally Posted by ashley1
I have restored your Verified Provider status. Please be sure to log in to the site at least every 90 days to maintain your status. This will prevent the auto-downgrade of inactive accounts in the future. You don't necessarily have to post anything, but you do need to login.

Welcome Back!
Did u get it figured out?