Does The Weather Effect Hobbying?

On a cold or rainy day, its great to cuddle up and see someone, but frankly I don't want to venture out SOMETIMES....How about you? Always wondered

Love Bianca
...On a cold or rainy day, its great to cuddle up... Originally Posted by SweetBianca
+1

Just ONCE, I would love to do someone UNDER the blankets!

I love it when it's cold outside.

When I'm naked, I get cold very easy. In the summertime, most providers tend to freeze me out with the a/c.

It's hard to cum when you're shivering, lol.
if it is raining or sleeting, a cloudy days, or even a cold nite, i dont mind traveling to visit with someone i've visited before - because the ends do justify the travel for them.

one time, i traveled thru snow to visit someone i'd never visited before. let's just say it wasnt the weather that moved her from my gcho to my dont return list.

and i can understand it if a woman decides not to venture out in bad weather - she's calling the shots - as long as she lets me know.

besides making whoopie inside while the rain is pouring and the thunder is booming and the wind is howling makes me more appreciate all that as well as her!!
When I get the urge I'll go during just about any weather. I drove to see a provider recently during the ice/snow storm.
If it's too cold, I'm worried about the shrinkage factor
If it's too cold, I'm worried about the shrinkage factor Originally Posted by CoHorn
LOL, +1.

I don't have much to begin with so the shrinkage factor just exacerbates the situation.

Then again, I have to admit that I like getting under the covers and cuddle with a Latina beauty.

True story. I was in Philly at a very nice hotel a few winters past. I had a doubles session that lasted a couple of hours. When we were done, the roads were so bad that the providers could not leave.

I of course, being the nice guy that I am, invited the girls back to my room (hotel was booked). Slept right between them all night long...for free! I should have charged THEM!
Cold and Rainy is always good, but anytime is good with the right girl
LOL the cold/rainy weather makes me LAAAAZY!!
True story. I was in Philly at a very nice hotel a few winters past. I had a doubles session that lasted a couple of hours. When we were done, the roads were so bad that the providers could not leave.

I of course, being the nice guy that I am, invited the girls back to my room (hotel was booked). Slept right between them all night long...for free! I should have charged THEM! Originally Posted by DallasHobbyist
Wow...you lucky bastard...how do you top THAT?
LOL the cold/rainy weather makes me LAAAAZY!! Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Mental note: Check weather forecast before contacting Alyssa for an appt.
Netman your sooo sweet darling...U like that pic??
Did you get any extended action?

I of course, being the nice guy that I am, invited the girls back to my room (hotel was booked). Slept right between them all night long...for free! I should have charged THEM! Originally Posted by DallasHobbyist
Netman your sooo sweet darling...U like that pic?? Originally Posted by SweetBianca
Let's see... pretty Latina with big boobs - what's not to like?

netman
I don't know what it is about bad weather but the worse it is, the more my phone rings. This last "cold front" when it rained, I had requests that would have triple booked my entire afternoon and evening.

I want to know why they want an appointment more when going out in the weather might kill you