Having Read Superbowl's ISO yesterday

Having Read Superbowl's ISO yesterday, I have given a considerable thought to it.

First I am sure it was not posted with the intent he tried to sell.

Second The members here fell into it hook line and sinker.

I think there was one of two agendas in his intentions:

A. He wanted to create drama on a board notorious for drama

B. His auditions was a ploy for free pussy.

Love to here if any agree and what your thoughts.

I pondered it too long. When I was finally ready to reply, the thread had been closed.

So I wrote him a p.m. with the suggestion that he hire five ladies instead of one. The premise of auditioning ladies to find one good one for a weekend with five gentlemen wasn't logical.

WALDT. If he would hire five ladies, say a blonde, brunette, redhead an asian, an African American, all with different shapes and personalities, then he'd be surer of having someone to appeal to each of the guys.

Also different ages!! Not everyone is going to want to be with an 18 year old. I can tell you that from personal experience. LOL!

He said he didn't want a girl who "would get tired". Well, who can say ahead of time that she for sure wouldn't get tired (or sick. or sick and tired)? Or she could claim an emergency at home necessitating her departure.

It would solve the problem of the girl getting tired or having some family emergency, as he'd have backups "on the bench" ready to go into the game.

(he thanked me for my input )

I think it was BS and explained my reasons on the bottom of the 3rd page.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=168291&page=3
It just didn't make sense for several reasons.
I think the orderlies and docs took away Charlie Sheen's computer...