Tiny butts

I’m taking a Survey I like greet with little bottoms and I was wondering am I alone here or is there others out there that feel the same way
greet with little bottoms? NAMBLA forum is over that way.
I love small women's asses, just as I love small women.
I’m right there with you on the smaller asses
I want one that speaks a different language
There are a bunch that do, lol.
There is all kinds of booties. I remember when I use to be insecure of my ass and wanted booty work done. Phase passed and thank God I didn't do anything to myself because I'm truly happy with the booty I have!! #lilbootiesmatter lol
Definitely a fan of a tiny tush.
Meet Jadey Snow last night. The definition of a tiny tush. And I bet she will be right in Greek4me!! lane.
Heck yes... Yeah for the tiny hiny!
Give me a cute face, great personality and a tiny hiny.... that woman just made my day.
Toss in open minded and able to keep up.....HOT DANG!
There is all kinds of booties. I remember when I use to be insecure of my ass and wanted booty work done. Phase passed and thank God I didn't do anything to myself because I'm truly happy with the booty I have!! #lilbootiesmatter lol Originally Posted by AlluringStacy
I love it & yes #LilBootiesDoMatter
Urpixie 5’ 90lbs crazy low body fat %
  • BLM69
  • 09-18-2019, 03:56 PM
You can go super deep on tiny butts, nice long strokes
There is all kinds of booties. I remember when I use to be insecure of my ass and wanted booty work done. Phase passed and thank God I didn't do anything to myself because I'm truly happy with the booty I have!! #lilbootiesmatter lol Originally Posted by AlluringStacy
I would be happy with your ass 2
I’m thinking about seeing her she is good?