WTF happened?

It has been a while since I logged into ECCIE and it is but a shadow of it's former self. No Welcome Waggon, no Weekend Lineup, no Weekly ads and no showcases. How is one supposed to figure out who to contact? I don't see much value here anymore.
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061750175&postcount=1

Texas enacted a law raising prostitution charges to Class A Misdemeanors effective 9/1 - and also included a lot of stuff making web sites responsible for soliciting into potential targets.

Looks like ECCIE took a very conservative course and turtled up. Other sites have not, but I think the jury is out. pun intended.
Yeah, all you can do on eccie nowadays is post racist shit with impunity.
Yep! Alot has changed! It will take some getting use to!
Traveling to Dallas this coming weekend. Used to be able to look at profiles and set up a good time. This sucks now. Is there a better site to see what the ladies look like?
Hello all- I am on a site called TNA board dot com and they just added a section for Texas ‘central’ Would love to get it popular

It’s far more user friendly then ECCIE and great section for reviews.

Lots of ladies from Oregon and WA would love to visit if it gets going.
OK we got it....Stop with the spamming. ^^^^
  • shilo
  • 09-23-2019, 03:02 PM
Yep Eccie is gone baby gone.
It has been a while since I logged into ECCIE and it is but a shadow of it's former self. No Welcome Waggon, no Weekend Lineup, no Weekly ads and no showcases. How is one supposed to figure out who to contact? I don't see much value here anymore. Originally Posted by oldmarine
There are several other sites that you can find ladies that aren't really interested in being a committed girlfriend; but, I'd definitely come back to eccie to read the tales of fantasy about her. Think of eccie as just another step in the search for good times and making new friends. I just wouldn't start my search here.